Reviews for Holes
Sheena chapter 9 . 6/10
Jacalyn Hyde chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
"The final piece of the Jigsaw" -that's the best line. I'm STILL grinning. This was your first chaptered story? It's a great place to start. The opening is sardonic, even for John, but captivating all the same. The middle was a nice window into his private suffering, emotional baggage- guilt, uncertainty, pain. And the end was so final, so tragic, it was almost beautiful. Nice.
Jacalyn Hyde chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
ALGEBRA makes me angsty too. I like the introduction here, it's brief, but nice and almost-poetic. It says, "there's a REASON for the way I act, the things I do, what I believe, and who I am." LOVE. I know you wrote this story MONTHS ago, but... is it odd that the "you can't see my holes" line just GRABBED my attention? And "holes" was a nice word to use, it makes a very deep, emotional point with a lasting physical metaphor to go with. I'm... *captivated*. If that was your intention or not: great job.
DarkPhoenix567 chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
I loved the last chapter it was funny as hell.
DarkPhoenix567 chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
I like how you write hoffman.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
Wow this fic is really great! I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Great job with this!
JinxSaw chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
I love this. Seriously. Love it.

You put me in it! I will love you forever now. But... I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT'S THE SECOND TIME ON FANFIC YOU'VE BEEN MEAN ABOUT HIM! Will write more, promise.

Wish Costas Mandylore would really come up to us after school... or Richard Hammond... or Robert Pattinson... or Taylr Lautner... or Jeremy Clarkson.. or... YOU GET THE PICTURE!

SOLAR BAILEY chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
-Le Sob-

JinxSaw chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
Wow. This is good. And you didn't tell me you were doing another chapter! You said that the mixtape wou;d be your last!

Try and get another one done for New Year!

Kalika Barlow chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
Whoa, that was pretty intense! Pretty gripping for a oneshot, but I liked it! Nice to read some good SAW fanfiction right before Christmas x]

- Georgina xo
xXErineilXx chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
ARGH! XD I was kinda hoping it would be Amanda, but this is pretty good anyways :]
JinxSaw chapter 5 . 12/19/2009

Lynn ?

Britt Justin Timberlake, Apologise

Perez Bon Jovi, Livin' on a Prayer

Strahm ?

Wow, I was bad at that quiz.

HaHaHa! You used Bon Jovi! You can't argue about it with Tom anymore! I am SO telling him next term!

Anyway, good chappie. You should post the answers on another chapter.

Kalika Barlow chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
Whoa, somebody's been busy! Love them all! I think Strahm, Brit and Perez's ones were my favourites, you've done awesomely with these! :D
JinxSaw chapter 4 . 11/9/2009

Kalika Barlow chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
Awesome chapter! I know, we all want Hoffman's face fixed up. And they better do it too!

How could you? You left it on a cliffy? That's just cruel! XD Can't wait for the next bit

Georgina. D