Reviews for Border Crossing
King2010 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Hmm... although I know the MLSN universe would never allow for such things, I can't help but be fascinated by the big "what if" it had been a darker theme that was used during the original. I'am impressed by this piece, not to mention Vivio's outlook on Cia's job. Sadly though, I can't agree with that sugarcoated on this one... if you sleep with complete strangers due to your job then you are a whore, whether your profession is being a spy or running the streets of NY.
MissGardenia chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
It's cute that they have each other, but wow from a meta-standpoint this is just really depressing. Poor Lutecia...to have such a horrid childhood and grow up to a job like that.

It's a much darker version of the TSAB than we typically see. I'm not sure I like it (and this is one speaking as a FAN of the hilariously corrupt interpretation), but it's certainly interesting.
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Late review is late. Sorry about that. ;;

I know I already said how much I absolutely adored this on AS, but I think what really won me over for the story was Vivio. Despite being the youngster of the relationship, Lutecia has always waited for Vivio to make the first move before doing anything, and it especially shows here: Lutecia hints at something being wrong, but she lets Vivio pick it up herself and pursue it.

It certainly explains why Vivio takes the news so well. Lutecia has put Vivio into a situation where she controls the topic and the outcome, giving her a position of comfort and power. Lutecia is giving Vivio the choices here, and it explains why she handles it so well; when you ignore that, you know, she just loves Lutecia and wants to comfort her. ;)

Lutecia's last few lines in particular are really sweet, and it fits her character. Also a nice tie-in to "Shadow", I didn't notice that until I read it here...

And, of course, the omake. XD Oh, Vivio, you're shameless as long as you get to love Lutecia, eh?

Awesome work.
Honulicious chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
great chapter! vivio is the most understanding and sweetest gf ever. i don't think i would have had that perspective/maturity when finding out my partner slept with others while dating...but great! and i like the omake too!