Reviews for Everything You Need
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Hahahah LOL your AN. We really just want Noah nekkid. xD OH well. xD Thanks for writing this. :D
blackgem88 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I liked the happy ending too!

And I totally agree with you on the whole Finn thing. It's the main reason I am a puckleberry shipper! Finn has already screwed up too many times.
bloodyblond chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Just as good as the last one. Sad, but not depressingly so.

And thumbs up to the Finn rant. He sucks.
starry118 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I'm a sucker for a happy ending too...great job. I wonder how the truth about "Babygate" will play out on the show...I hope it's as good as what you and others have written up here...keepin' my fingers crossed!
suzmac33 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Loved this and your other Glee story! I am so addicted to it too! I added you to author alerts and I expect more Glee material. I still love your Twilight stuff too though:-)
HaveYouEverHeardTheStory chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
i love this story it has a lovely happy ending an di like that quote to btu the story was great
Animefreakkagome chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I know I love Puck! Finn is so annoying and he is always given all the credit!
PaoPao1567 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
"It’s so pathetic how much I watch Mash Up. I swear I’ve watched the darn thing like ten times...and that is not exaggerating. Mark Salling makes me swoon LOL I demand more Puck screen time. And no more Finn.

Boo to Finn, although I do like the name Finn and I think I want to name my first son Finn cos it just sounds so nice...ah I’m getting sidetracked. Ok moral of my thoughts, Finn is a douchebag who used Rachel to have a chance at getting a singing scholarship and then turned his back on Glee for football. If Coach Tanaka hadn’t caved like the little bitch he is, Finn wouldn’t have come back to Glee. Instead the writers have him coming out like a hero...again. Ugh gag me. I can’t believe everyone still thinks the sun shines from his ass! Especially Rachel. I just want to grab her and shake her. Ok, enough ranting about Finn, I know it’s just a show but it really pisses me off.

Fav quote from Mash Up:

“Are you questioning my badassness? Have you seen my guns?”

“Your arms are lovely.”

Yes Puck, yes they are quite lovely. In fact I’d like a closer inspection, don’t even bother wearing a shirt; it would just get in the way. Heck; loose the pants as well. LOL"

Holy crap.

Are you sure you didn't take all those ideas straight from my brain & copy them on here.

I so agree.

Well minus, the whole naming my son Fin thing

but other than that, you're a freaking mind reader.

I really liked this story.

PUCKBERRY forever.
it'sallsovague chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I loved the story. I want it to go this way on the show. I'm just so upset that everything will blow up eventually. Also you're not alone in watching mash-up like a million times. And I totally agree that Finn is a complete screw up but somehow he always seems like the nice sweet one. Rachel needs to be with Puck.
allieg chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
oh gosh loved the fic and your rant at the end totally summed up my thoughts from the last episode especially the puck part

it was great write more

allieg
booksmartblonde333 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
haha I agree. on all counts. Finn needs to... idk. but there must be more Puck! All i do is watch for him on the show and it makes me sad how little screen time he gets. Mark Salling makes me swoon too, and drool, and then I get carried off to fantasy land.
ufc91 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I laughed at Kirk's expression too in that episode. Hilarious! And yeah, Puck with Rachel is nice (understatement!). Before I thought he was cute, but a jerk. But after "Mash Up" I really started to like him more. The two characters really seem to make each other better people. He mellows her out. She brings out a softer side in him. On the other hand, while Finn is big dumb, but kindhearted cutie, Rachel would totally walk all over him in the relationship. Puck wouldn't let her. I do feel for Finn though. When he broke down crying on Will's shoulder, I couldn't help but feel for him when I know what's really what.

As for the fic: I really enjoyed that what hurt Rachel and Finn the most were the lies. I also liked that Quinn went to live with Rachel and that they became friends (building the crib, etc). All four characters showed maturity by deciding to raise the baby together -even when Puck and Rachel both acknowledge it wouldn't be easy. And I love how you brought the rest of the gleeks together for the last scene. Tina was spot on. And Kirk was adorable!

I hope to see more Puck/Rachel, Finn/Quinn fics from you! Especially Puck/Rachel. :)
SapphireEJ chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Such a great fic! I was a little nervous when Rachel left Puck in the hospital, but I'm so glad they got back together in the end. I'm a die-hard Puck/Rachel shipper, so I hate seeing them broken up or with others.

Well done!
pinkbananasmoothie chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
love love love love LOVE this! so awesome! & i SO agree about mark salling & how many times all puck&rachel fans have watched mash-up - another brilliant moment when puck walks through the door when he picked glee & looked all sheepish and GORGEOUS! awesome!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009