Reviews for One fight, one chance, one love
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Enjoyed story. I was a little upset in the begining, because their fight was rather ferocious. Gibbs' anger was based on his thinking she didn't work that night and he doesn't want to acknowledge even to himself that he loves Ziva. To say he over-reacted is to put it mildly. I was afraid when Ziva went to talk to Jenny, that she would ask to be sent back. Seems to me that Ziva feels that not everyone really wants her. Abby 's hostility to Ziva is based on jealousy. Anyway, seems to have all ended OK. Ducky/ Jen ship?
Margarita123 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Hi mollygibbs101 again, I was just reading this story I just wanted to say that I loved it. Very nicely written it had its fun, sad, humorous and OMG moments, but great, I especially like the end I want to know how he gets the boats out of his basement as well. Magic just doesn't cut it.
fanfictionfan63 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I only just came to read your first piece of fanfiction. You did over-egg the pudding a bit in the fighting scene and went a bit out of character, in my opinion, but admittedly that gave you a chance for loads of lovely making up between the two of them... Good for a first try but "Four Seasons" is way better and more in character. Keep it up, you have it in you...
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
loved it

very well written

amazing
suchrandomness chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Not bad for a first fic - a bit unrealistic with the gun pulling on each other but a great story otherwise :D

I hope you continue to write more stories shipping Gibbs/Ziva - there aren't enough out there
NCIS-CSI chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I so loved you story.

I hope you will write more Ziva and Gibbs story's.
LuvZandT chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Interesting. I like Gibbs/Ziva romance, but this is kind of out there. Maybe, you should try another story where Gibbs hurts Ziva by accident instead of the fight/head slap idea. Don't mean to criticise, but the emotions and love expressed would be more realistic. I just have a hard time believing people who are truly in love and care about one another, would pull a gun on each other. Still liked your story...but it was kind of strange. You have lots of potential and for a first fanfic...it was an interesting read and well done. Keep writing.

PS. I like an emotional Gibbs. It makes his character more interesting.