Reviews for Unfathomable Beginnings
sydney73588 chapter 58 . 12/5/2014
You scared me half to death because the story was so engrossing and I was afraid that like so many others, you hadn't completed. A wonderful tale, I'll be following you for more.
excessivelyperky chapter 56 . 11/8/2014
Well...they are making progress. When they both look at the ground, they're looking at each other's shoes and not their own any more.

Hey, that's pretty good for nerds!
excessivelyperky chapter 55 . 10/6/2014
Oh, my...they were thisclose to kissing, but didn't quite make it. Still, they both opened their hearts to each other, and that was the most important part.
Guest chapter 58 . 6/19/2014
Loved it. Spent a whole day reading it right through. Excellent !
Amber611 chapter 58 . 5/7/2014
Awesome fic & job! I Loved it! :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 58 . 3/16/2014
nice...:D
Guest chapter 58 . 3/11/2014
What about the voice potion? Also, did you forget to mark it as complete or are there going to be additional epilogues? Great story.
notwritten chapter 58 . 3/10/2014
Nice ending. Keep smiling. :-)
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 58 . 3/10/2014
The only thing that is missing here is the potion bringing back Severus voice. I would've liked to see that moment when she gets it right.
OnceUponABrokenRegal chapter 17 . 3/9/2014
I'm loving it so far
giggles chapter 58 . 3/9/2014
loved this story, but the epilogue is far, FAR too short! It doesn't wrap it up, it just sounds like a taster for the next chapter!
andemoon chapter 57 . 3/8/2014
This story was beautiful! )
I couldn't stop smiling in this chapter!
Thank you for the story! )
I LOVE IT!
Zigflorian chapter 57 . 3/5/2014
That was great!
excessivelyperky chapter 54 . 10/18/2013
Three years for attempted rape? What about the assault charges that should have been levied as well? But actually, Todd should be happy. He's much safer in Azkaban than he is where Snape...and Hermione can get to him. Can you say 'canaries'? Can you say Really Angry Birds?

At least the Wizegamot took Hermione's word, if not Snape's.

Why do they never use Veritaserum or Pensieves at trials?
SadeeLA chapter 56 . 8/5/2013
This is really good! Omg! I can't wait for the next chapters