Reviews for Kill Me Again, Sam
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
All right, I am in love with Tonks, and I am particularly in love with stories about her Auror school days and/or adventures/misadventures in the course of professional life... and this fits the bill splendidly, as well as being howlingly funny.

I'd never considered the possibility that Tonks might be a relative of Bart Simpson, but now that you mention it... there's the attitude, and the hair... small world, isn't it.

And Edmund Blofeld: what a wonderful, grumpy, far from enthusiastic foil to Tonks.

The closing line (and the picture that accompanies it): as noted by previous reviewers, brilliant.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Good for Tonks! Gotta get those zombies; besides, if she didn't do it, Anita Blake would show up, and wouldn't that be trouble?
sunny9847 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
"Edmund scowled. “You aren’t serious.”

"No, but I'm told there's a family resemblance."

LOL Priceless.

Love it.

Sunny
Jo Claire chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Mwahahahaa! I LOVE it! That's great!

Be Blessed,

Jo
Adrienne Wolf chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I must say, this is an interesting little story and I can just imagine Tonks writing "Imitation is NOT the sincerest form of flattery."

Good work with this little bit of a Halloween tale. I enjoyed it very much.
Imablack chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Great Halloween fic.

Is Instructor Gulch a reference to the 'Wizard of Oz'?

Missyann
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
LOL, I can almost hear that familiar Simpson Halloween theme music.

Love the image of Tonks in a miniskirt shouldering a spade after zapping a zombie.

I "dig" this drabble! ;)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Great Halloween one-shot. That would so be Tonks.
Moontime chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Woa, Zombie err... it freaks me out,

well that was the idea anyway
Carnivalgirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Spooky stuff! I liked the way you wrote Tonks here, it's always interesting to see her before her days in the Order, and the Bart Simpson and Casablanca references were fun. I also loved her outfit. The spell idea was interesting and I wouldn't mind seeing it again in something longer.

Also, she used Sirius's pun! Now there's a loyal cousin. :)
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Very good Halloween fic, and really who wouldn't love to rebury a Zombie for Halloween? I know I would.

Thanks for sharing the chills.

Tambra
WriterMerrin chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Oh,K, you are too much! Neat little piece. You have such a knack for getting Tonks into little scrapes.
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
“You aren’t serious.” "No, but I'm told there's a family resemblance." She grinned and rammed her spade into the earth. “Happy Halloween.” - Hehehe.

It totally sucks (or blows or bites) that Tonks owes such a vile wizard so many favours, though.
A Chocolate Frog chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Great Halloween story! And I loved the sneaky serious/Sirius joke at the end. Have you heard the song "Aim for the Head" by Tonks and the Aurors? It helps if you're familiar with the movie "Shaun of the Dead," but it's hilarious in any case.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
this was really amusing. funny. i really liked it!