Reviews for One Last Mission
Fee4444 chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
Hiya, this is great. I love it and can't wait for more! Hope for quick updates :)
Josette1807 chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Please update.
charlie009d chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
Yes! there are tons of people reading this! please update this story it is one of the best I have found in a long time! I love it! update!
x-men are awesome chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
Hey! Great story. Just got one question for you. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN? I favorited this story and subscribed to get an alert when you update, but you havn't updated in almost a year. Please finish the story before you completely forget about it.
Tracey Claybon chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
Good Round Robin so far - but the Author's notes get too long and don't discuss the story - that can be boring after seeing it for years...

The story writing is VERY well done, though.
anominis chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
this story is amazing do not stop writting i have just recently found this website and i lovve it so please coninue this is one of the best stories yet. this story is not very old so i hope u don't abandon it.
Night Drabbles chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
Here's hoping you continue with this... please?
DesertAire chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
I'm enjoying ths story, but it has been months since you posted another chapter. you're not going to leave us hanging are you ?

Please finish the story. I find the characters pretty true except I think Tony would have given Vance more trouble or not have walked into his office in the first place.

Come on..., give ! another chapter please. Thanks.
suchrandomness chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
Will you be updating soon?
I. A. Johansen chapter 7 . 11/26/2009
Great story so far, but why don't you reveal the captor soon, and the injury Gibbs received. What did the bad guy do, break his neck, arm, leg ... back. What?
CD57 chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
I am!

i am loving this, although I think the chapters are a bit too short, I'd rather have two at once if you keep them like this. But yes, this is great. Love the interaction between Gibbs and the team, and Gibbs and Ziva in this case, in trouble, is excellent.

Loved Ziva's POV, and that Gibbs is responding, that losing her would have been as bad as losing another one of the team. Ofcourse he sees it that way, and of course she didn't think of that.

Very well done, and please keep up with this story! There are people out there enjoying this and even if it are only a few, I hope that is worth it for you.

LittleSpooky chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
Yes... Math sucks! :)
jtarh2o chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
Please update soon.
FlyGirl Co chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
I love this story and impatiently await for more.
Mac chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
Good job, I hope she does not stay blind. The team has to find them. Please update soon.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »