Reviews for Charlie Francis's Halloween Bash
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
wonderful and fun story! thank you
ab89us chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Looove Walter! The end is very sweet.
TeslaDragon chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
That was the cutest thing ever! Best part: "I posit that Peter and Olivia may be having sexual relations somewhere outside! Isn't that wonderful?" OMG that made me laugh SO HARD. You have no idea. XD
I Was Here Moments Ago chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
"Walter wasn't sure why he was relieving himself on Charlie's side yard except for the fact that he could."

"I posit that Peter and Olivia may be having sexual relations somewhere outside!"

Those two sentences made my week. I love this story, you really must write more like this :)
I Was Here Moments Ago chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
There are so many things I love about this story xD

“Exactly how often does Charlie play this game that he has this equipment?”

Exactly what was going through my mind.

The games are ridiculously entertaining. And the Bolivia just makes it better :P

Also - Walters costume. It bloody rocks.
I Was Here Moments Ago chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
What I heart about this is the Bolivia's already happened :P I haven't read a lot like that.

Other than that, Nina as Cruella DeVille. Best. Imagery. Ever.
I Was Here Moments Ago chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Sorry I'm late reviewing. I am a bad person.

"Sweetheart"! made me become a happy sausage.

As did having Charlie alive.

I love you for writing things that made me squeal in delight. You are awesome.
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
aww, loved it, I enjoyed reading it and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. I will be posting the newest chapter of stolen Halloween in the next few hours ,I'm about halfway through writing it, and hopefully, if my school work doesn't take all my time, I will finish it sometime this weekend.

-Pessi. Rom
Observer101 chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
That rocked...hehe more ways than one!
SamSpade chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
Peter and Olivia going at it during the Halloween party-er rather after, you know I love it :)

"Peter leaned her up against the tree and deepened the kiss. His hands moved quickly from her hair to her throat and he deftly unbuttoned her red shirt taking care as he did so not to rip any off this time."

So incredibly hot! It's getting warm in here

I'm so glad even though Walter heard them, he didn't interrupt them.

"I...I love you too.” Peter Bishop had been waiting to hear these words from this woman for a long time."

Okay so you know, that was PERFECT. So sweet, romantic, sexy, steamy, hot, and fun. All in one fic!
zeusfluff chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
What? The end? Seriously WJ? Aw... Well, good ending to a great story... Thanks for sharing... Loved the moments between Olivia and Peter... Kinda gave me warm fuzzy feelings...

Again great story,

Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
very cute, loved the Bolivia scenes, I had a busy weekend so I didn't have the time to finish the chapter for stolen yet,but I just got an awesome deal on the full first season dvd of fringe,cause my local blockbuster is closing, so I will definitely be inspired when I do post, it, great chapter, curious about what the last game will be ,update soon.

-Pessi . Rom
zeusfluff chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
Aw! Yes! Pure Olivia and Peter fluff! I loves it! Please continue WJ! Finally got a small reprieve from homework, so here I am... Please update soon!

Thanks for sharing another great chapter of this story,

ZeusFluff

P.S. Chapter 5 now up for my story...
SamSpade chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
Well it's good they're no longer hiding their relationship, letting everyone witness their feelings towards one another.

I love their playful banter and flirting about what might happen later.

And Peter won!
zeusfluff chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Aw! WJ you updated! I hadn't noticed! Been spending too much time on homework trying to get caught up before midterm grades... Gah, what's college for? Anyways, loved this chapter, and Olivia getting a tad bit jealous was a nice touch! Keep up the great work!

Thanks so much for more great moments,

ZeusFluff

P.S. Got a new chapter up for my new story, feel free to check it out when you get the chance! Chapter five should be up by this afternoon if not sooner! Thanks! ;)