Reviews for Something Rhetorical
JenJenJen13 chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
Can I comment again? WHEEE

Lmao, I died laughing at the Kawada cameo at the top... it's been too long since I re-read! Everything's making me LAUGH again XD

The mental images of Kawada waking up, realizing he has nothing to do with the story then going back to sleep just crack me up XDDDDDD
Myahra chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
It's was just to cool my dear!

I'm so sad it's finished:'(

I thinks that you made a great job with this story

Shuuya makes me laugh so much in this one!

Are you gonna write a new one with our 2 lovers ? I hope...

Good job and c ya (asap!)
SkyLilies chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
Poor, poor Shuu! But thank you so much for sharing this story with us, my TakaMim fixes would not have been the same without it.
imjuzakyd too lazy to log in chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
You mentioned Shogo. I will love you always and forever, even if you only mentioned Hiroki's name once (or was it twice?).

I know I've said this countless of times already, but I LOVE Shuuya/Takako interactions. I think I might be growing a new crack pairing.

Love it. Thank you. Seriously. I needed the distraction. :D
JenJenJen13 chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
The insanity of this story, I love it so XD It really is unlike anything I have ever read, and way to go on that!

Blegh I suck at reviews you know the drill, much yays all around ect ect ect... THIS SAYS 'THE END?' BUT IT DOESN'T SAY COMPLETE, I AM NOT CONVINCED :)

...forgot to mention the title of chapter 5 got that stupid Beyonce song of the same name stuck in my damn head. FUCK.
JenJenJen13 chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
GAh I think this was my favorite chapter of them all XD Lots of lol all around! I had to re-read the texting/note passing parts just to make sure I didn't get confused, but I laughed all the same. Mental images of Kayoko screaming because there's a cockroach on her leg, Takako and Shinji having kinky text message sessions and Shuuya and Hiroki re-enacting the Pokemon song are all epic win. 3
JenJenJen13 chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHA ShuuTako makes me die of lols too XD There's no way I can think to write them together (since they don't interact at all in canon, the only thing I can think of is playing up the 'friends o' Sugi' thing) but yep. They're fun. XD

Shuuya is win, btw.
JenJenJen13 chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
"Shuuya was blushing mad like a freaking shoujo female lead in front of a hot bishounen—which could probably be just the case for the onlookers."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, Shuukie makes me SQUEE so yay! 3

(PS: I'm sorry sorry sorry, I look away for fifteen seconds and this story grew four chapters! D:)

I just ran like three miles and my fingers are trembling like crazy while I sit here so I'm trying to type with some accuracy... have I mentioned I love your Shinji and Shuuya interaction? Pure awesome 3
SkyLilies chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
Thank you so much for updating! Poor Shuuya...but I did enjoy witnessing the Taka-Mim inflicted awkwardness and ots effect on him, haha!
Myahra chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
Yeah if you put a new chapter whenever I send you a message I will send you a thousand mails p

Great chapter I really like (no : love) read it ! Chapter 7 for Xmas?

Go Peri D
imjuzakyd chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
ABOUT F*G TIME.

This:

"Shinji raised an eyebrow at her and Takako, as a reply, lightly tapped her foot inward, jolting another head in between the player’s legs, into promising arousal...

...of foreboding pain."

... actually made me laugh out loud.

And aww for Hiroki. C'here luv, I'll kiss that hangover away.
SkyLilies chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
Wow, Sugi and Mim finally face off over THE QUESTION, with alcohol no less...can't wait for the next xhapter (whenever it comes)! And the Taka-Mim texting was just what I wanted it to be for them (so they've been getting up to naughty things now? Yay!).

Thanks for all the awesome BR fics so far- you've given us more Mim-Chigusa goodness than anyone has a right to expect- and for being into the fandom :). It's been almost ten years since I saw the movie, how time flies..
Myahra chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
Yeah The chapter 5

I have read it on my phone during my cursus (Roman law vs something rhetorical : Guess Who Wins ;))

What about the next chapter ? an update soon?

A great Hiroki/Shinji "battle"
imjuzakyd chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
Ah. The much-awaited/dreaded face-off. Come here Hiroki, I shall hug you and make you feel better.

Seriously, bad Mim. You shouldn't get Hiroki all drunk. Bleh.

An update would be nice :D

(And I am still not over my current Takashi craze. Waah. TakashixChiaki much?)
Myahra chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Just perfect as always !

next chapter saturday (Don't let me Wait so Long *cry* ok ok you have school and other stuff I can (try) wait)

I like the Shuya/Takako exchange and His hallucinations

Have a good first day and... c ya the 318th day of the year (in other words : the 14th nov)