Reviews for Barkin's Last Mission
Darev chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Great oneshot! Was that Giles from Buffy Steve was meeting with? Or just some guy who was just like him? It's not easy being a secret Watcher, but it would explain how Steve is always teaching every class that Kim and Ron are in. Watch on, Steven.

Darev
Reader101w chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Funny story,

Poor Steve, after Kim and Ron, now having to face Jim and Tim, and having to keep them on the good trackā€¦

At least he will certainly be deserving his retirement next year.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
The Wakka Man chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
That was... interesting. Would be better if it wasn't just a one-shot. I feel that's kind of cheating.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
LJ58...Oh well someone had to beat me to a Barkin story...Rats, mine's been sitting for 6 months waiting to post.

Oh well lemme see Stevie boy has gotta be a groomsman too...I think that is even more payback...

Steed...like in the Avengers?

Well, It looks like you have something going on here. I suppose I could sit around for a while...

Larry (Sentinel 103)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Heh, poor Mr Barkin.

Keep the good writing.
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Jolly good! There aren't enough Steve Barkin stories out there. Liked the comment on Steed's teeth.
Phalanxx chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
awesome
Mack53B chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Now I know why Steve Barkin is always barking, if I had to put up with the Tweebs, I would be insane (or at least less sane than I am). Thanks for a nice Holloween laugh (I hope it was that).
JBebe chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
hee, this was a fun read. I liked the twist at the end with the buffy reference. poor steve barkin, wonder what mischief he'll have to handle next.