Reviews for Princess Resurrection: My Way
onepeicefan chapter 6 . 4/26
Plzzz plz plz plz plz plz update I just finished and I want to know what happens next plz update
GuezWhu chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Loooooll sherwood xDD
GuezWhu chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Waaahh, I want more moments of them together D:

Please and thank you, hihi :"
GuezWhu chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Hehe, they're both so cute xD
Madmans death chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
4 years since last update really come on man
Fireminer chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Hmm... Interesting! A little twist to one of my favorite manga. Hope you will continue this!
anonmous chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Great story,please update soon.
Classified chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Your chapters were awsome but pleas make more chapters because if you don't i will take pleasure in calling you loser and saying you don't know how great your stories are you have 12 months, the clock is ticking
Arekkusu-san chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
This story is awesome. I know you haven't updated for years but just wanted you to know you really have a talent and good character development.
all forms of fluff chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Over all the story is a decent one. The only gripe I can find with it is the god like abilities of Hiro. Not that the character is a bad one. The story just dosn't feel like Princess Resurrection if Hiro is a super bad ass. Other then that one bit you have a wonderful story that I would love to see finished.
animecollecter chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
what are hiro and sawawa exactly and what is going to happen next. i am dying to read more chapters from your story? you should go on .net, click on manga list, click the latter p, and you should find princess resurrection in that list. that should help you with more ideas with your story to create more chapters. well i wish you the best of luck.
animecollecter chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
this is really good. this is better then the original but the original is still good. what is hiro and his sister actually. i am getting curious about that and i hope you make more chapters. oh yeah the anime princess resurrection came out nearly a month ago with an English dub now if you are curious. i hope you got more chapters made soon. i look foreword to it. my first story will be published in may 2012 and it will be completed. find it under Rosario and vampire title called berserker hellriser. oh the Rosario and vampire anime has an English dub for that as well.
Epona1995 chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
I have to say I am soooo loving this story. I can see it just playing in my mind with the new Hiro and everything. I hope you keep continuing it because I would just love to read more. :D
Crensler chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Wow, he's really kind of an asshole to anyone that's not the princess or human, huh? I guess I'll just need to keep reading to find out why.
Sylke chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
wow this is so funny especially this chapter at the last part
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »