Reviews for Hope
Mickey12Boo chapter 16 . 7/4
The ending all I could think was “ you've got a big storm coming"
Dramajunkie3066 chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
oh so good love this story it was so heart breaking but heart warming in the end bravo very well done
white chocolate panda chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
This was a great story. I like your writing technique at the beginning where you don't reveal who you're talking about. It made it more interesting to guess and then once it was revealed the pieces fell together well. I also like how realistic you made the recovery. Sam's only 10 and something that traumatic happening to a young child? It wouldn't be logical for him to bounce back 100%. I'm definitely going to check out your page for more of your stories!
-Amanda :)
sandycub chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
Such a disturbing story but very well written! Found this recc'd over on spnstoryfinders on Livejournal after searching for kidnapped!sam stories.
Lexy chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
:( Oh , Sammy.

Dean * putting a hand on his shoulder* Sam'll be fine I know it. You just have to give him some time. He'll be okay.
Lexy chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Sammy, hey it's okay Sam, you're safe now, it's John, it's your father and Dean they're here, you're safe now. He's never going to hurt you again.
Lexy chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Sammy? What's wrong with Sam ?

Dean he'll be okay, he's just as much if a fighter and just as stubborn as you and your dad.
Lexy chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Sammy? Poor kid. I hope John an Caleb find him and beat the piss outta the ratbastard that hurt him.
Lexy chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Wait , it's Dean? I'm used to Sammy being the one with long hair not Dean. Though i should have been able to figure that out, guess I'm stupid
Lexy chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Oh Sammy, :( poor Sammy

Makes me wish I could actually do something to help like zap myself into the story.
Lexy chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
*from the doorway, holding a baseball bat* :( Sammy, poor, sweet Sammy,, it's okay I'm taking care of this * swinging the baseball bat and thwacking it solidly against the large man's head * there hard enough to knock him out but not kill him, now Sam * crouchig down to be eye level with him, speaking calmly and soothingly * Sam, it's okay, I've gotcha now * hugging the trembling boy* Sam listen it's okay I'm not going to hurt you I promise, it's quite the opposite really, I want to help you. I'll try my damndest to get you back to your brother, in the meantime I'll take care of you, come on I'll find you some actual clothes and shoes, I'm even good at first aide. Then again when you're a clutz like me you have to get good at dealing with injuries.
The Winters Child chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
Wow, this story was inteance, I loved it... The ending was perfect, and the idea of the story rocked, but I wanted so bad to kill that jgfdgiurerergnrjk who did this to them! He will pay for his sin's! Okay I'm alright now. By the way your writing is amazing!

P.S. Hope to see more from you soon!
ccase13 chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
The evil Jacob really messed up both children. John should have left off hunting until the boys were grown.
Melan B.D chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Ellie Clemons chapter 16 . 7/5/2010
wow... this is really sad! And terrible! Who would do that stuff to a little kid? Thats horrible! :( Very very very well written though. I like how you ended it like that where everything wasnt perfect but it was still good. I dont like how every story people write they always have perfect happily ever afters. Life isnt that way and stories shouldnt be either. I think you captured that perfectly. I would like to see another story or something where they show sam and dean a few years later and showing if they have improved and how life is for them. Like did they continue to hunt? Or did they ever move on? I would like to see that. I also have another question. How old were sam and dean in this fanfiction? Okay sorry this was really long... Well your a great writer and I hope to read more fanfics from you! :)