Reviews for Prowl and Jazz's Halloween Challenge
Chapter 5 was soo cute i loved it x):D died of plain cuteness lol
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
...Husky? ORlly?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Such a cute way for the two to meet
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
*insert crying here and review saying this is awsoem, ect ect ect*
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
*insert fangirl squel* :) that was asome! im slaggin tired...
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
:) *insert crazy loud mental LOLing here* :)
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
I would be laughing my haed off if it wasnt 11.40. this was massivly funny, and evil! hehehhehhehehe! :)
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
awwwwww! TMO! CMO! SCO! :)
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
I WANT to see it, its just I can fond it at the rental store :(
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
hehehehe, I loved the way you handeled Jazzes reaction, and Prowls to. :)
Scarlett Spider-Girl chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
Ahahahahahaahaha! ROTFL! One pissed off Optimus . I can so see it! OMG, that is awesome "I just hope he got Prime's permission first..." "JAZZ, GIVE ME MY WEAPON BACK!" Aha, I love it! Can't breathe, can't breathe! -dies of laughter-
Bunnylass chapter 13 . 1/12/2010
Wo-ah-ow! These last two chapters were like...a mini story or something! They were incredible! And so damningly brilliantly written too! :D They need a jaw-dropping emoticon, it's just not the same without it. Not for this chapter especially! You've done an incredible job of these fics, they're all fantastic in their own right. I have favourites, I'd be mad not to. ;)

But this one is F.T.W! F**king wicked, hun! I want to say more, lay on the compliments and such, but...I have updates for that. And I know I'd be repeating myself because I can just never quite find the proper terms to use. UBER-AMAZING is a good one, but...hehe. ;) Just playing with you. You know I love your stories.

This, is another personal favourite I've decided. Has to be done. :) Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I can't wait for this year's, lol!

ROCK ON!

\m/
Bunnylass chapter 12 . 1/12/2010
You're actually tormenting me with the brilliance of these challenges! And making me get a very sore shin for kicking myself again and again that I haven't had the chance to read and review these yet! NO MORE! I'm catching up and I'm going to do it. LOOK WHAT THE HELL I'M MISSING OUT ON? Could you have written a more tear-jerking, tug-at-the-ol'-heart-strings-chapter if you tried?

Don't answer that, I already know you could. :)

No complaints here, because this was a fantastic edition to add to the funny, INSANELY HILARIOUS, fluffy and sad fics you got in here. And always with a happy ending of course, but boy do you have me going for a while there, lol. I was giving them a cyber-hug by the end. Something tells me they'll become good friends. ;)

Lol, couldn't resist. I am a dork remember? :D YOU ROCK, GIRL! :)
Bunnylass chapter 11 . 1/12/2010
THOSE FRAGGING TWINS! THOSE FRAGGING, FRAGGING, FRAGSTERS!

GOD Jazz for making it all better in the end. I like this... :D

BUT THOSE FRAGGERS! Oh, I LOVED the punishment they got of course. That was some sweet work right there. :D BUT I STILL WANNA KILL 'EM! That is so MEAN!

*Sobs, peeks, sobs some more*

Jazz...*sniffles* you're an awesome mech...*giggles* with awesome mag hands! ;D In all seriousness, this was a very good chapter! I really did feel so bad for Prowl. :/ But I'm thinking of the Fog chapter again and that's helping...

Along with Jazz's hands. :) ON TO MORE! :D
Bunnylass chapter 10 . 1/12/2010
Boy am I glad you decided to make this a fluffy one! That is...AWESOME! Magickal and tender and so bloody perfect as always. :) I actually don't know what else to say other than you have just managed to make 3,0 words plus of sweet nothings, get beaten by less than 500 words...BOOYAH! THAT is how it's done! You scored big time with this one, hun! BIG!

I think I actually love Prowl and Jazz a lot more with this one...WOW! It was beautiful...absolutely stunning! You rock the authoress power...KNOW IT! :D Very very good job!

I'm going to grin like a sap for a while now...Hehe. :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »