Reviews for The Green Dress
lavishone chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Dark and heartpounding. Memorable though...
coldplaywhore chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This was a great one shot! Not bad for a first timer. It wasn't what I expected, although I did think she was suicidal a little bit into the story. I loved it! Is that morbid of me to say that? LOL
ladeesarah001 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
That was really intense.

Kind of sad that Edward didn't let her live, although she clearly didn't want to. I was not expecting that ending, however.
rheurtrt chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
so i think i like love your writing style (which may be obvious with as much as i read age of constent...). usually am not a big fan of switching pov's a lot but you make it flow really well. this was a little dark and creepy but i really, really liked it.
Saneinsanities chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow, that was really creepy and I liked it very much.
jamie1078 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow that was awesome. So dark and perfect!
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Saw this recc'd on Fictionators. It was dark and mysterious and left so much unexplained and I kinda love it.

The way she imagined the motion of the dress as she jumped was sick and beautiful. The way E and B are always what each other needs is elegant even though it's wrong.

Though now I have "If I Had A Million Dollars" stuck in my head ... "But not a real green dress, that's cruel"
ciaobella27 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This is one of those times that I want to say something profound so you know how unbelievable I think something is. But I still have nothing. This story haunted me all day. It is so well written. So well constructed. So beautifully tragic. I'm just speechless. Excellent job!
Jessica0306 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This was so great; I really enjoyed it! Poor Bella - so sad, yet so determined.
EdwardsBloodType chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow. Just wow. My heart was thumping the whole time waiting for him to save her, change her mind...something, only he kiled her. I loved it. Nice friends she has BTW. Just sayin'.
Katie1824 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
WOW...yup that's all I got.
RMary332 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
what the fuck? he kills her?
HappyMess chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I loved it! Disturbing and haunting. Beautifully written.
Paco1230 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
That was disturbing and creepy and really good! I loved it! Glad they both got what they wanted minus the blow job for Edward!
snshyne chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
haha! you used the 'c' word.

I loved it. Does that make me depraved? I can't help it. The whole time I was like 'does he kill her?' I was so anxious to find out. And he does. And I like it. And I don't care.
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »