Reviews for The Green Dress
IHateCleanBreaks chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
wow...
bookobsessive chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Well written but very, very disturbing. I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's a little Ann Rice like.
kinsano chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow, intense story. I liked it, but it wasn't Edward and Bella. Sure, I see the parallels between the vampire/serial killer and willing to die(become a vamp)/suicide on both Edward and Bella's part, but it really could have been "Andrew" and "Diana" and worked better.
Cullenary chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
that was AWESOME! (what a stupid fucking word) but it REALLY was a great one shot-love the complete originality-different than anything I've read here-well written and although it would make a great story I love that it just left me guessing at the end, you didn't go with some predictable ending and I appreciate that! THANKS!
russiandoll81 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow, that was amazingly dark and disturbing. I loved it!
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
You are, without a doubt, the creepiest person I know.

I read this between my fingers, because they were over my eyes in shock. I thought she was going to change her mind, but oh god that was good and awesome and creepy and now my green dress is going into the back of my closet.

Edward never got his blow job.
jadedandboring chapter 1 . 10/28/2009

Love it, bb. So dark and twisted. Edward's really compassionate, even though he's killing her.

So glad you posted it here. :)
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This was disturbing... but very, very good.

They both get what they wanted.

~Pam