Reviews for The Green Dress
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Very disturbing but I loved it. Edward is a serial killer with compassion for his victim. Loved him taking a swatch from her dress to remember her with. But alas, he did it too soon...he didn't get his blowjob.
What Obsession17 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow, Edward the serial killer that is apparently human. At least he was nice enough not to let her jump but still gave what she wanted. Wonder how the next chapter will go.
ZASP4 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Not much to say but cool! Although, I was left a little curious to why Bella wanted to die. There were no hints and it left the story a little empty.
kikikinz chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This was, it's hard for me to find the right word. Haunting, incredible, beautifully written don't begin to describe it, but it's the best my mind can come up with. Is it weird I'm kind of glad they gave each other what they needed in that moment? Some people I think would grumble that he shouldn't have killed her, but it was perfect. Call me morbid, I don't give a shit. Life isn't always HEA.

Thanks so much for writing this.
IHateCleanBreaks chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
wow...
bookobsessive chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Well written but very, very disturbing. I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's a little Ann Rice like.
kinsano chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow, intense story. I liked it, but it wasn't Edward and Bella. Sure, I see the parallels between the vampire/serial killer and willing to die(become a vamp)/suicide on both Edward and Bella's part, but it really could have been "Andrew" and "Diana" and worked better.
Cullenary chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
that was AWESOME! (what a stupid fucking word) but it REALLY was a great one shot-love the complete originality-different than anything I've read here-well written and although it would make a great story I love that it just left me guessing at the end, you didn't go with some predictable ending and I appreciate that! THANKS!
russiandoll81 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow, that was amazingly dark and disturbing. I loved it!
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
You are, without a doubt, the creepiest person I know.

I read this between my fingers, because they were over my eyes in shock. I thought she was going to change her mind, but oh god that was good and awesome and creepy and now my green dress is going into the back of my closet.

Edward never got his blow job.
jadedandboring chapter 1 . 10/28/2009

Love it, bb. So dark and twisted. Edward's really compassionate, even though he's killing her.

So glad you posted it here. :)
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This was disturbing... but very, very good.

They both get what they wanted.

~Pam