Reviews for The Green Dress
Daintress chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Chilling! I love it.
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
holy crap. as disturbing as it is for me to admit this, I really enjoyed this story. even when i figured out she was committing suicide and he was a serial killer. hmmm what does that say about me? huh? been watching too many "Criminal Minds" episodes i think! anyway, really enjoyed this one, and can't wait to read your other stories. thanks for sharing your talent.
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This sounds like it could be a diary entry from a vampire
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
beautifully horrifying.
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
WOW that was more than Darkward that was like serial killer Edward and to tell the truth, it was good in a weird way. Not that your story was weird it was well... I have quit literally NEVER read anything like this and I well... I liked it.
CRAZYCARE4 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Wow I loved this one shot. You are very talented. Thank you
acct purged chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I really enjoyed this.

I liked the segmentation at the beginning, and the minimal use of language—it lends itself to a tone of immediacy that works very well for the overall story.

I liked how apathetic Bella was, and that you didn't go into some huge back-story—it really isn't about WHY she is doing anything, it's about HOW she's doing it, and what happens from there. The whole thing about the dress was wonderful—perfect item to focus on, perfect amount of detail.

When writing something like this, I think there is this tendency to employ pedantic language to create something more elaborate in the sparsity, but I appreciate that you didn't; it's simple, straightforward, and that's its draw.

Going on my favorites. Nice work.
Leilabeth chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This is an interesting idea for a story but it is so well written!
Kellzey chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Great story!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Of course I was so sad that she felt she had to end her life. What a tragedy, but oh so well done. If you gotta go, being kissed to death by Edward is the way to do it.
denverpopcorn chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
don't know how i missed this o/s. kassiah sent it over to me.

i thought i was your number one fan and read everything you wrote. i was wrong.

i loved it. but what else is flippin' new?

toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
the anxiety in your words reach me.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Wow. Part of me hoped they would change their minds and live happily ever after together. Lol. I can't seem to quell the hopeless romantic in me. This was deliciously dark. Really, fantastic writing. I loved the imagery of her dress billowing behind her as she tried to imagine jumping off that cliff. I almost wish she would've. The way she did die was amazing. Kissed to death by Edward? What a wonderful way to die. )
yogacat chapter 1 . 12/29/2010

Dark, but not overbearing.

2 people, 2 paths and they both get what they want and need.

carebear31374 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
why why why - i am left with so many question with regard to both of them - what took them to that place in there life...hmmmmm. would love to see this as a full story - but i think it would be very hard to write
189 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »