Reviews for The Green Dress
Hellacious.Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
disturbing but really cool. well written
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Beautiful. Well done!
BixieR chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Absoluetly wonderful oneshot. I loved every word of it.
maria2906 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
OMG! This was brilliant! Not that I had any doubt cause everything you write is but I am literaly speechless!

this is the first time I read about an evil Edward and a dying Bella!

It's such a different feeling but your writing makes it not hurt, I only stick to the words!

And now I have officially read everything you've written, it's so awesome! Yes I'm fangirling there is no shame in that :P
kaylie-nessie-cullen-BIETCHES chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
it was awful in a way but it was good for a first
kacull chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Wow, that was really passionate.

Edward was so cold and Bella was so accepting of death.

That was amazing to read.

awesome.
swell1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I'm not sure how I feel about this one lol. Im kind of creeped out but it was interesting. Hmmm... I feel like I shouldn't like it for abvious reasons but I still do. IDK.
agusap chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Wow, just wow.

This is so different, and unique? I don't know, I've never read anything like this before. But I do know that I liked it, what does that say of me? It's not rape and it's not murder but it's not suicide either, well I guess it could be considered suicide, what do you call a consented murder? euthanasia? nah.

Anyway, enough darkness for today, I'm gonna keep waiting for K's pictures at the WTTR premiere.
twighlitFF chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
brutal! i'd probably let him kill me if he stuck it to me first, though. just sayin.
xbrightsidex chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Maybe it's morbid to feel this way, but I loved this. Very dark and well done.
mystifylove chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
loved it!
84gemstone chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I don't no what to say...I've never read anything like this. i didn't know what to expect but i liked it it was Beautifully written
darciey-specialgirl20 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
that is awesome
xCrazyKindOvWeirdx chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
wow... that was very different but so good, i loved it. x x
babyo chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Whoa! Different than anything I have read before, I think I liked it!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »