Reviews for The Green Dress
Miz-info chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I normally don't like unhappy endings, but I must say this was very entertaining! Very well written. It was highly recommended on the Twitarded blog, and I'm glad I listened!
EdwardisaVILF chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This was an awesome o/s. I love fics that are outside the realm of fluffy bunnies and unicorns. Serial killerward was not what I was expecting, but oh so interesting. I could have stood to see this made into a full-length story. Thanks for the great writing and titillating ending.
Genevieveforfun chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Creepy but great.
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Wow, that was really good.
justtwilight chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
wow this story is fantastic thanks
Hellacious.Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
disturbing but really cool. well written
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Beautiful. Well done!
BixieR chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Absoluetly wonderful oneshot. I loved every word of it.
maria2906 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
OMG! This was brilliant! Not that I had any doubt cause everything you write is but I am literaly speechless!

this is the first time I read about an evil Edward and a dying Bella!

It's such a different feeling but your writing makes it not hurt, I only stick to the words!

And now I have officially read everything you've written, it's so awesome! Yes I'm fangirling there is no shame in that :P
kaylie-nessie-cullen-BIETCHES chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
it was awful in a way but it was good for a first
kacull chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Wow, that was really passionate.

Edward was so cold and Bella was so accepting of death.

That was amazing to read.

awesome.
swell1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I'm not sure how I feel about this one lol. Im kind of creeped out but it was interesting. Hmmm... I feel like I shouldn't like it for abvious reasons but I still do. IDK.
agusap chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Wow, just wow.

This is so different, and unique? I don't know, I've never read anything like this before. But I do know that I liked it, what does that say of me? It's not rape and it's not murder but it's not suicide either, well I guess it could be considered suicide, what do you call a consented murder? euthanasia? nah.

Anyway, enough darkness for today, I'm gonna keep waiting for K's pictures at the WTTR premiere.
twighlitFF chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
brutal! i'd probably let him kill me if he stuck it to me first, though. just sayin.
xbrightsidex chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Maybe it's morbid to feel this way, but I loved this. Very dark and well done.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »