Reviews for Father Frost's Winterfair MisAdventure
Amanthya chapter 1 . 10/16
Having read Ivan's book...I'm going to pretend this is canon instead. It's a much better story with a much better female lead.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Having read Alliance, I now wish even more THIS was canon, not the actual book.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Re-reading this I realized I never reviewed. But it is a sweet little scene that shows Ivan does have good points, and it's nice that a lady is finally seeing them. He can be a real good guy, and I can totally see him grumbling but secretly loving doing something like this.

Nice gal-friend, she sounds like a keeper!

Everyone was in-character, from the way they spoke to their reactions and everything. Very nice!
GoldenRoya chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Lois McMaster Bujold, is that you?

Absolutely, totally loved it! Wouldn't change a thing...except to know the name of Ivan's date? And a few notes on their relationship? Courtship? And...marriage? Okay, so I love Ivan. Awesome job!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Please continue this story, she can't just leave this here. Who is she, really, and why doesn't Ivan want to show her off yet?

Pretty please with maple ambrosia on top?
katling2003 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Lovely story, I could see Ivan doing this for Gregor also. You have a good way with the people here. Keep on writing.
AngusH chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Great story, I like stories with Ivan.

I enjoyed the whole thing very much, especially the winterfair theme.

I am left wondering who the Snow Maiden was though?
Spots on a Pony chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Very nice. Nice for once to see a story about Ivan that doesn't have an "Ivan, you idiot," in it. Finally someone sees Ivan's good points. Good job.