Reviews for Cape Fear
gypsymooneysgirl7733 chapter 30 . 7/8
I love this story.
I have read this about 20 times.
The last 2 chapters always makes me cry.
Please write more story's like this one.
elanga.blake chapter 30 . 6/29
i have to tell you this is the best concept that i have ever read. i can not wait to read more of your stuff. keep it coming you definitely have a new fan.
i-am-the-wallace chapter 16 . 11/24/2015
This is one of my favorite stories and I'm re-reading it cuz its awesome but I've never realized that Kort's creepy in like a Snape kinda way. Like the obsession with an unrequited love and can never really let it go. I doubt Tim's father would actually be okay with his wife and child running of with some punk who want's to bang his wife even if t meant she survived. I certainly wouldn't be okay with that if it were me. Trent's creepy milf crush needs to step away from Tim.
mmsolargirl chapter 30 . 1/22/2015
Please make a sequel I really enjoyed this story!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 30 . 11/24/2014
Good work!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
Oh boy!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
The former seal? Sam? Please tell me Sam is not going to betray in this? Oh boy!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
ala mutantx ever think about doing a cross over with them? I think Tim and Adam would get on very well (or not!)
Timlover chapter 30 . 11/19/2014
This was such an interesting story nothing at all like I expected it to be, I love the way you portrayed the NCIS characters only wish the final confrontation had been longer but not dragging it out was probably better for the kids. I'm definitely going to read more of your stories you're a great writer.
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
When you talk about learning to be human I thought you were being philospoical not having a story about superheros. I think this needs a fantasy tag not drama
Friend chapter 30 . 6/8/2014
Good story. Liked it a lot. Sequel please?!
murphy9202 chapter 30 . 5/14/2014
I just found and read this story. It is a very original story. I really liked it.
Arhie chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
Aw. I love the Cyber Crimes McGee-way, with snacks. God bless the geeks.
Arhie chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
Excellent power for Tim! Completely original, and very cool. Can't wait to read more!
Arowen13 chapter 16 . 3/6/2014
It was never really revealed what Fornell and his team
uncovered when they raided the research facility, was it?
I'll have to check tomorrow, bed time now. :)

I think it would be amusing if Gibbs finally convinces Tim
to get some sleep on an airplane, and he does fall.
That's when he first discoverers he can kinda fly.
He's been doing it before without being aware of it,
because he was phasing but not falling through the floor.