Reviews for Cape Fear
Suse B chapter 2 . 4/24
Treating Supers like this would only ensure an uprising. Grrrrrrrrrr. Hateful governments. Gotta love Hetty. Too bad I dislike Densi so much I had to stop watching NCIS:LA.
athea781 chapter 30 . 3/4
Just found this one in Communities. Loved it! Did you ever continue this adventure? If not, will you? I see a whole series here... I wish.
Again... loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!
ajunkboat chapter 30 . 2/14
amazing work! this was the perfect crossover i never knew i needed. brilliant. just brilliant :)

thanks so much for sharing your fic :)
Melissa chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
This is such a COOL story; I'm glad you wrote it. You're an excellent writer; I've enjoyed all of the stories I've read & I've read several. I don't often review, but I had to let you know that this is very good. I know I'm a little late to the party (I often am). I'm not a member of the fanfiction 'club,' not sure I want to add myself to it, but be sure I'm around, reading stories that sound interesting, & just so you know the intro info doesn't do this story justice, but not sure how you can improve it, without giving it away, but as I've stated before & will continue stating, you are an excellent writer.
brendafay chapter 30 . 10/13/2016
love it
gypsymooneysgirl7733 chapter 30 . 7/8/2016
I love this story.
I have read this about 20 times.
The last 2 chapters always makes me cry.
Please write more story's like this one.
elanga.blake chapter 30 . 6/29/2016
i have to tell you this is the best concept that i have ever read. i can not wait to read more of your stuff. keep it coming you definitely have a new fan.
i-am-the-wallace chapter 16 . 11/24/2015
This is one of my favorite stories and I'm re-reading it cuz its awesome but I've never realized that Kort's creepy in like a Snape kinda way. Like the obsession with an unrequited love and can never really let it go. I doubt Tim's father would actually be okay with his wife and child running of with some punk who want's to bang his wife even if t meant she survived. I certainly wouldn't be okay with that if it were me. Trent's creepy milf crush needs to step away from Tim.
mmsolargirl chapter 30 . 1/22/2015
Please make a sequel I really enjoyed this story!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 30 . 11/24/2014
Good work!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
Oh boy!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
The former seal? Sam? Please tell me Sam is not going to betray in this? Oh boy!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
ala mutantx ever think about doing a cross over with them? I think Tim and Adam would get on very well (or not!)
Timlover chapter 30 . 11/19/2014
This was such an interesting story nothing at all like I expected it to be, I love the way you portrayed the NCIS characters only wish the final confrontation had been longer but not dragging it out was probably better for the kids. I'm definitely going to read more of your stories you're a great writer.
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
When you talk about learning to be human I thought you were being philospoical not having a story about superheros. I think this needs a fantasy tag not drama