Reviews for His Girls
ewgross chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
seriously? NO i cannot stand blair and dan ewwwwwww CHUCK AMD BLAIR 5EVER 33333333333
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Oh, God. No, just no... I can't handle Blair and Dan, I just cannot, I thought I could but I'm not strong enough. Chair, I need a Chair one shot right away.
teamrosalie21137 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
can you make this into a bigger story
Lol chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
LOL. So adorable. Loved it. Especially the end. It was so sweet and lovely.
CharryBlossom chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Well this was a nice surprise. I'm glad you wrote since

I am a huge fan of next generation fictions! Wow, I can totally imagine Blair being the proud demanding wife and Dan the mellow and apologetic husband.
KittyBennet chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Aw, so cute and funny, I'm loving Dan/blair right now ;)

"Correction: I apologized about the carpet stain. You stuck the maid a hundred dollar bill."

;D Such a Blair thing to do ;)
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
amazing. simply amazing. i loved every second of this far too much to put into words.
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw, this was so adorable. I love Dan and Blair and I can't believe I haven't read this one yet. I love the way you captured their relationship so well, it really felt to me like something that could really happen (I'm still hoping for some D/B in the future of GG...) and their daughter is so cute.

Oh. And ''It's not my fault the coked-up cougar doesn't know how to keep her hands off of underaged boys'' made me laugh out loud. It really did. Oh, Georgina...

Long story short; I loved this story. It's one of those stories I'm definitely going to come back and read again and again.

Love and Kisses,

Becks Rylynn
greekfan14 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
love it!
LovExxHaTExxSeDDie chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
haha

its kinda funny and cute

i like it.
darkhuntress21 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I LOVE THIS FANFIC, let me count the ways 123456789... and beyond.