Reviews for Death Angel
Sasusaku Uchiha chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! Great job! This story is amazing :)
Haji.Maji chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
Amazing Chapter! Can't wait to know what is going to happen next :D
Heartless Breaker chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
I can't wait to read more on this! :D
Spirit of Pranks chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
Oh my gosh! This is one of the stories that captured me when I was still not a member of this website. Please continue this story! It is really cool and awesome! Oh, and please don't let karin inject her blood to Sasuke! When I imagin it,I creep out! *shivers* Parang-awa mo na! Please!
theforesttree chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
I have avbad feeling that arc I will end in a way i won't like. And yet I still can't wait for it. D: love your stories.
xXHeavengirlXx chapter 11 . 3/27/2012
great work! I really can't wait to read chappie 12!

:D
Mrs.JustSkate11 chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
Cant wait for next chapter!
pinkstainedcheeks chapter 11 . 12/24/2011
how did I not read this yet D:

its (falling)pedals btw .. if you remember me ;; hhahaha ;;

but this is like my FAVORITE story from you ..

and itd be cool if this was updated again :D

:D

update?

im lovin this 3
Greenrayner chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
Update
pinkypinkypinky chapter 11 . 12/3/2011
Gahhh I love this story :) I really hope you update soon please, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
LadyMartel4000 chapter 11 . 11/23/2011
XO

AWESOME STORY SO FAR! I love it! Please keep writing! XD
Frepucillo chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
just continue the story already ;3 love all of your story. x luna
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
loooooved it! luvs,By:Hizashi Uchiha
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
man,i love this so far,im soo happy that their mates,but,if he cant be near her,wont he go crazy like kakashi did? hmm...well,(sniffles)i hope they get back together-oh,and,if I was sakura,id tell my dad to fuck off,that hes my mate,he cant stop me from being with him,and,that i was a rouge. well,cant wait to read more-ja ne! luvs,By:Hizashi Uchiha
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
i loved the first 4 chaps.,their awesome! i cant wait to find out how sasukes mamma and daddy react-ha! well...ja ne! luvs,By:Hizashi Uchiha ps.-in case you havent figured it out,-i read 4 chaps.,then i comment,k? k.