Reviews for Firstborn
ccase13 chapter 20 . 2/6/2012
I love your giving Dean a contraceptive failure along with Sam. Condoms which have been in teenage boys' pockets for months are terrible birth control, odds are they would both be teenage fathers

I'm sure that the added responsibilities of fatherhood will give both Sam and Dean the extra ruthlessness they so badly need to avoid getting themselves either killed or damned before they kill the yellow eyed demon. You should write many more parts to these stories.
Zinfer chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
I love that u censor the swear words C: looking forward to reading the rest
TheDocRoach chapter 20 . 8/31/2011
omg...i totally loved this! I really enjoy the idea of Dean having a daughter that is JUST like him! Man, I can't count how many times I have burst out laughing throughout this story! Nicki's attitude was brilliantly written and well thought out!

Totally love Sam protecting his brother and niece! :)

Excellent work!
Shakain chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
So why don't you go hook up with Sir Bedevere and the two of you can build a wooden rabbit to attack the French, huh?"

You are officially awesome for quoting Monty Python. My personal favourite is "She turned me into a newt!" "A newt?" "I got better.."

Anyways, love the story, just had to comment when monty python was mentioned.
monkeymuse chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
loved it! loved the 6 foot line! I could see the dean grin
cristinaarmoahotmail.com chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
congratulation, great story KAY. Supernatural hug Casammy
missmarina95 chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
When you bribe us with another story, how can I NOT review? :) Amazing Job! I love Nicki and her relationship with Julius (the bits we've seen) is absolutely adorable! Dean's secret has been f-ing killing me, so I am double excited for the next story! *squee* Once again, love your series, and thanks for writing such awesome stories!
BranchSuper chapter 19 . 8/30/2010
Good chapter - all the ghosts gone and Dean and Nicki found. And Sam tried to tackle a ghost!
missmarina95 chapter 19 . 8/30/2010
Wow, is it already at the end? I love this series! Awesome chapter, i actually really liked how u you got rid off the ghosts. So Sam finally saved Nikki and Dean, but what now? What'll happen to Nikki? Thanks for updating, looking forward to the next one!
monkeymuse chapter 19 . 8/30/2010
I loved this and just want you to know that this was a wonderful chapter! I think you did a great job getting rid of all the ghost at once! Wonder what Bobby is thinking right now, not to mention what Nikki's mom is going to think when she gets home. She has been missing for days now. and is going to be coming home with a few scars
monkeymuse chapter 18 . 8/28/2010
I saw it coming but I have an inside track! grins evilly! loved the update.
monkeymuse chapter 17 . 8/28/2010
Doing my happy as Hell monkey dance! I had a crap day at work and got home turning on my email and got two chapters to read. I am in hog heaven! Loved Dean beating the walls such a parent thing to do and so dean On to the second story!
BranchSuper chapter 18 . 8/28/2010
Whoa, talk about a surfeit of brothers... At least Sam now has a clue about how to end it before Nicki and Dean are killed. Bring it on!
Molly5523 chapter 18 . 8/28/2010
Yeah. Great to wake up to 2 more chapters. Have to say it took a little while to figure the old ghost was Lewis.
Molly5523 chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
I've just read 'Once Upon a Stage' and Firstborn straight thru except for the hour to watch Supernatural. You have captured the canon characters very well. And Niki...I love her. I don't know if you are familiar with a SyFy channel show - Warehouse 13, anyway when I first started reading about Niki the character Claudia just cam to mind. Waiting for more. Please write more (here's some Somoans Girl Scout cookies)