Reviews for A Wedding and all that
RavenxRobin chapter 1 . 3/6
Sqweeeeee!:D
Zelda rules chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Wow! I don't know what to say! First, the characters were nailed really well. I really like how Mai is closer with the gaang now too. I also really like the part by the waterfall with Appa. And of course, all of the Maiko fluffy parts were sweet! You even included some humor and made me laugh! The ceremony was magical! Incredible one-shot!
Oceans Where My Feet May Fail chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Awww, totally should be a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
this is soo good, it's really long but i enjoyed it. :)
samfindingneverland chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I loved it! I just pictured it all in my mind so easily, that now I won't be able to think about anything else.
WAANG chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
UPDATE! i LOVE IT! WELL DONE! Keep up the good work and I REALLY wonder what Mai whispered to MAI!? :D
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Wonderful story! Thank you so much for writing this!
prince zuko3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
to be honest, the way you wrote the wedding, is amazing, the actual ceremony was fantastic,and i could defiantly see it happening that way.

fanfiction - princezuko3 reaviwed your story. gotta be getting old by now hey ?

hopefully not, cause i dont plan on stopping anytime soon.

great story once again, and i all ways enjoy reading what you add that really isnt needed, and as i have said, we all love reading it.
munrochambers4ever chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
this is so amazing. i fangirled over everybit. your stories are the only ones that i can read in the characters voice. theyre perfect!
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Glad to read the actual wedding. I'm glad we got to see the bonding and build up instead of just the ceremony. I really love how you write Mai and brought her family drama into this, can't have all sunshine without a little tention too, but I'm glad Chung gave his "hesitant approval" and Tom-Tom is too cute. I kinda wanted to see Mai and Zuko join their candle flames together as one in the ceremony as a finishing touch, but if your taking cues from Roku's wedding I guess they didn't do that did they, can't remember. Whatever. And I like Zuko taking a cue from Roku's wedding in general. Glad we got to see some bonding from the guys. I like the Zuko/Sokka sparing (I want to do a fic with that too) and I like seeing Mai hang out with her new girl friends too. Looking forward to reading the honeymoon now. Kinda hoping we also see them visit Iroh's secret rainforest again, I like the visual idea of that place.
chakragoddess chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Loved this sequel. I liked the comeuppance for Akira. I was wondering how you were going to handle that. Ceremony was lovely. And I did like that you added more content than just the ceremony itself.
Wolf1337 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Review after Review after review...and you know what! You deserve it a 100%. I liked this one actually a lot more then when a actually proposed. I though the proposal was kinda..ok...but this WOW your back on your feet again. It feels like your better off writing longer stories then shorter. I think maybe because you put so much into them that it has to be longer. And I mean that as a good thing. And btw I'm gonna add this to my favorites *add*...YEYS
ishxallxgood chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Very very cute. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :3 I like your transitions between the different days/weeks etc.. something I'm exceptionally bad at, so it's nice seeing it done so nicely. :D
kalicious chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This is the longest one-shot. Ever. Probably not, but we can pretend. Great job. You have, like, a creative mind. Can I borrow that for a little while?
Wolf Lover42 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Loved it, like all your others! Aren't Zuko and Mai perfect for each other?