Reviews for Long Day's Night
khalek-aeryn chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This was a much needed laugh after a long day at work, thank you :)
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Hahaha, perfect ending! Great character study, the thought processes seemed very in-character.
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
That ending has me rolling with laughter. That's exactly like Castle to do that. I think you caught the personalities of the characters near perfectly. I could actually see it as if it had been a part of an episode. Excellent writing.

Thank you for sharing your story. :)
Van Inactive chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I loved reading this. So Castle, especially the ending.
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
LOVE it! :D
The Novelist in Training chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
hAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHa! pof course he wopuld ask about what she was weaaring...
dano010 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Good read
TML9115 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
i'm pretty sure i've read this before seeing as its exactly 3:21am it seems pretty fitting since i'm still awake and cant sleep... i just had to review...because i have no one to call...sigh... great story...
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Very good. Loved that last line. No matter how sweet Castle is being, he needs to break the seriousness.
meghan chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
j'aime cette!
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I really like all the details in this, the small details really make it that much more interesting.

And it's just a sweet scene between the two of them.

-Princess-
arirido chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
wow. I could imagine that scene playing out, just like that. Loved the ending! (:
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Extremly well written and very much

in character. Especially the last line!
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I can't really think of anything worth critiquing in your fic. It was all really good, especially the really human reaction Beckett had. It shows a side to her we don't get to see in the show much. Castle was in character too. I really liked her reaction to the phone ringing when she was about to call, and the time argument...and the last two lines. It was great.
JT4Life chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
“So … what are you wearing?”

hahaha, brilliant! i wouldn't expect anything less from castle... :)

great work, a very sweet lil piece. keep it up!