Reviews for Disturbed Heart
Texascutie75103 chapter 11 . 1/22/2010
I thought this was supposed to be a Randy story? Honestly, by this point, I can't stand either John or Mylie. He's an awful friend for going after a girl that his "friend" likes, and, from what I can see, she just uses people. Sorry. But I couldn't read anymore.
WishxOnxAxStar chapter 25 . 12/6/2009
I love it I hope that you can update it raelly really soon
QueenofYourWorld chapter 25 . 12/5/2009
Aww the end was so sweet. The whole story a little of everthing you would want, drama, romance, anger, perfect. I love that they got together, same for John and Mae.

To bad her dad was a ass about this but that is ok.

Love prevailed. Awesome story.
RKOsgirl92 chapter 25 . 12/5/2009
awesome last chapter! i hope you write a sequel to it sometime!
ViperPrincess87 chapter 24 . 12/2/2009
Loved this chapter
WishxOnxAxStar chapter 24 . 12/2/2009
Great chapter
QueenofYourWorld chapter 24 . 12/2/2009
Loved IT!

Especially the part when she tells him that he is just arm candy. He is but that is why we love him.

Cant wait for the next.
Randie Reigns chapter 24 . 12/2/2009
very sweet moment. I love the part about Randy being her arm candy. lol moment. Great job on this story.~ just me.
RKOsgirl92 chapter 24 . 12/2/2009
awesome chapter! Its sad that this story is almost over! Cant wait to read more! please update soon!
QueenofYourWorld chapter 23 . 12/1/2009
Hey i want to kick them two. Vegas, but at least they are going to be together. Her mom is going to have a cow though.

LOL please continue
WishxOnxAxStar chapter 23 . 11/30/2009
Love hope you can update soon
RKOsgirl92 chapter 23 . 11/30/2009
awesome chapter! I am glad they are going to get married! Justin needs to get lost! cant wait to read more! please update soon!
Randie Reigns chapter 22 . 11/25/2009
I hope her sister can see that Mylie and Randy belong together. Great Chapter. Cant wait for the next one.
Randie Reigns chapter 21 . 11/25/2009
so cool! he asked her to marry him. i like that Randy took up for her with her dad.
dead-acct-lefted-site chapter 15 . 11/15/2009
OMG...I have never had this reaction to a fictional character before..I hate her even more. LOL Great job