Reviews for Never Again
Naomi chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Makes me cry. Love it!
Naomi chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I like this story a lot, I read it a couple days ago then came back and read it again!
999 the 9th chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I like the orginality behind this. If you ever decide to write a sequel to this PM me.
Felicia chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
A very interesting interpretation of Mario and Luigi's back story. I know in the official game canon they're twins with Mario being the older twin, but this brings a new dimension to thier relationship.

Kinda reminds me of the live action film Super Mario Bros where Mario was in in forties and Luigi was about twenty five
niwa-chan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Aw! Thats really cute!
Arcane Yrth chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Hey there, well...You're probably getting sick of my reviews on all your old stories, but I'm just catching up! I adore this story, it was very sweet. And don't listen to those people saying Mario and Luigi have to be similar in age, I've seen many interpretations, you can use what you like, and I actually like the idea of Mario being reasonably older than Luigi, it means he's more resposnible and therefore more protective ;)

So anyway, is the song 'Oklahoma' about a father and a son? In any case I think it suited this story very well, and what a good idea to write a story based on it. I might have a listen to that...;)
wickedpirate666 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Cute story! Love it, just like all of your other work.
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Aw...I liked this a LOT! :)
Dogss chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Wow. I actually cried. Such a great writing style for this, so simple and descriptive. This is some fine fanfiction. Fantastic.
12345678910111213141516171819 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
That was good. I actually felt the intensity and stress of the story. Though...isn't Mario and Luigi the same age. I just thought it was weird O_o. Still good, though.
Player-2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
great stuff, i soo hate getting emotional, but i cant help it *sniff*
hey remember on The Simpsons the security guy said "Kapeesh" and Bart thought he said "Catfish"
ShadowWalker NightCralwers sister chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
That was so sweet. I actually want to cry...but I'm not. keep up the good work._
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
dont listen to that durstand person, i adore mario fics, and you're one of my fave authors D, this story just about had me in tears at the end, it was so sweet! and never mind the age gap, tis your story after all, ive read your other stories and havent been dissapointed yet )
durstand chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Are you people nutz? How could that song, or that story be in any way sad? Another thing... MARIO AND LUIGI ARE NOT THAT DIFFERENT IN AGE! This was terrible. Please do not write any more fanfictions based on Mario, or Billy Gilman (Whoever he is.)
CAnoApple chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Wow, really nice. I never could have imagined it happening like that but the way it's written makes it believable. Well done.