Reviews for I Keep Looking For Something More
Montara chapter 37 . 7/29
I was sad to read about Aragorn and Arwen's deaths and Gimli being so old, waiting just to see Galadriel once more before dying, too.

But Breigel is so full of life :))...don't think her parents can relax much...:p Can't wait to read what mischief she'll cause in Valinor :D

I'm glad Tinwe and Legolas got past their sorrow, bet Breigel helped a lot.
Montara chapter 36 . 7/29
Glad she was okay and Faelon didn't die. And she managed to take back what was hers! :)
Montara chapter 35 . 7/29
Legolas should have known she wouldn't stay put, she'll want revenge or something more to do.
Montara chapter 34 . 7/29
Thranduil was supportive! So glad!

After she said she didn't want children for a looong time, I think now she'll be fixated on having one : Hope she'll have her wish come true.
Montara chapter 33 . 7/28
They lost the baby :( So sad :(((( And poor Legolas had to be strong for Tinwe although he lost the baby, too.

I was wondering, if those who die here are sent to the Halls of Mandos and from there to Valinor, that means Amanhen will wait for them in Valinor? Or, since he wasn't birthed, then he doesn't exist, his soul wasn't made yet?

But the elves celebrate their conception so that might mean that's when their souls are created...meaning Amanhen is in the Halls of Mandos right now, waiting...

Glad she found the closure she needed. Hope Legolas did, also.
Montara chapter 32 . 7/28
Oh, no, I was so happy that she was pregnant and now she could lose the baby! :(((
Montara chapter 31 . 7/28
Loved it! And the ending was perfect, with Tinwe dancing for him and then the birth of the baby :)
Montara chapter 30 . 7/28
Another wedding :))) Legolas seemed a little lost...
Montara chapter 29 . 7/28
The kids were so funny :)
Montara chapter 28 . 7/28
Glad Thranduil changed his behavior towards Tinwe and even gave her a new job that will suit her.
Montara chapter 27 . 7/28
Loved it! :)
Montara chapter 26 . 7/27
I can't believe Legolas didn't ask Thranduil to let Tinwe alone, or to ask him about those words that caused so much damage, almost breaking them apart! They just let the matter go!

Shouldn't Thranduil also face the consequences of his actions as a parent who overstepped in his son's relationship?!

At least Tinwe knows how to talk to him now, to appease him...but still, Legolas needs to stay between them!

And the wedding is next :)
Montara chapter 25 . 7/27
The hobbits were so nice :)
Montara chapter 24 . 7/27
Yes, they're engaged and had 'the talk'! :D
Montara chapter 23 . 7/27
Legolas is so smart, he understood what happened with Tinwe and Thranduil! And from his thoughts, it seems he has no intent to stop her from following her dreams, he just want to be in her life :)

Too bad she keeps running away from him, and he almost got her!