Reviews for I Keep Looking For Something More
wenduo chapter 22 . 3/21
Talk about i have completly forgotten to review x.x
Very nice fanfiction i really like your OC
Aii the King kan be hard to deal with, wonder why Legolas haven't talked about marriage yet? But i guess i will find it out.
GeminiAndGuardian chapter 27 . 8/30/2014
Beautiful chapter! Love it! Oh, by the way readers (who actually read the reviews), I have a suggestion. When you read the last part of this chapter, when they leave the wedding and go to their chambers, listen to "Isobella" from Enya and visualize the scene as clearly as possible. It's as good as Aragorn and Arwen's moments.
3 chapter 38 . 7/12/2014
You're a gifted writer... this story was wonderful!
Raider-K chapter 37 . 5/25/2014
So you know I just finished Wanderlust, and of course I needed another Legolas story to cheer me up! I loved this! Tinwe was a great OC, and I loved her wit and sense of adventure. Great job with all the characters and exotic locales-I really enjoyed everything about it!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/10/2013
Breigel anf Faelon please please please ! :D i just love his charcacter he makes me smile
forget Twilight he deserves happiness and a lead role as a protagonist at least once. I'm looking forward to your stories.
ForbiddenShadow0 chapter 38 . 9/9/2013
I loved this story. I began reading it a few months ago and I always kept my eyes open for your updates for it. I really would enjoy seeing the stories of what happens in Aman. Though, I don't know who she would be paired with. Certainly an interesting thought. I also greatly look forward to the prequel, about the Royal family of Mirkwood :) Thank you for such a fun and beautiful story.
-Shadow
brooklynn.meyer.9 chapter 38 . 9/9/2013
I think u should write about Briegel and Saelhir's adventures in Aman! And also I think that you should pair her with Saelhir! What can I say, I like stories with adventure and romance! And maybe you should start with Briegel and Saelhir as children and then work ur way up, since they're both cute characters.
brooklynn.meyer.9 chapter 37 . 9/9/2013
No it can't be the end :'(. I loved this story and I'm happy for the happy ending. Goodbye Tinwe and Legolas, I will miss u two!
Gwilwillith chapter 37 . 9/9/2013
Wonderful ending.
brooklynn.meyer.9 chapter 36 . 8/3/2013
Ah yay another chapter, this was good and I loved what legolas said at the end, hope to read more!
shadow-fox313 chapter 36 . 8/3/2013
Poor Tinwe...but great chapter nonetheless!
lotrjesusfreak chapter 36 . 8/3/2013