Reviews for I Keep Looking For Something More
Montara chapter 7 . 7/27
So, something bad made her be this way, a wanderer and a fighter. And Arwen helped her :)

'But lately, he had become less sure of this.' - he's starting to notice his feelings for her :D
Montara chapter 6 . 7/27
The song...I went online and listened to it with a tts online program in German and it was very beautiful.

At the end, her washing her sweat, dirt and blood...maybe she should have done so before attending to Frodo...not very hygienic...
Montara chapter 5 . 7/27
I really thought the cake would be bad and she'll just say it's good. But the boy seems to have found his calling. Now he won't starve and will have a place all his life. :)

Tinwe is making Legolas feel so many new emotions :))
Montara chapter 4 . 7/27
What a romantic walk, full of orcs. Glad they are okay. Maybe this helped them get closer still.
Montara chapter 3 . 7/27
'He could tell there was more to the two than was on the surface' - he's right
Montara chapter 2 . 7/27
She really has changed. I wonder what tragedy made her change? Or was she just curious about the world and had to defend herself while journeying?
Montara chapter 1 . 7/26
Lol, so funny :)))
wenduo chapter 22 . 3/21/2015
Talk about i have completly forgotten to review x.x
Very nice fanfiction i really like your OC
Aii the King kan be hard to deal with, wonder why Legolas haven't talked about marriage yet? But i guess i will find it out.
GeminiAndGuardian chapter 27 . 8/30/2014
Beautiful chapter! Love it! Oh, by the way readers (who actually read the reviews), I have a suggestion. When you read the last part of this chapter, when they leave the wedding and go to their chambers, listen to "Isobella" from Enya and visualize the scene as clearly as possible. It's as good as Aragorn and Arwen's moments.
3 chapter 38 . 7/12/2014
You're a gifted writer... this story was wonderful!
Raider-K chapter 37 . 5/25/2014
So you know I just finished Wanderlust, and of course I needed another Legolas story to cheer me up! I loved this! Tinwe was a great OC, and I loved her wit and sense of adventure. Great job with all the characters and exotic locales-I really enjoyed everything about it!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/10/2013
Breigel anf Faelon please please please ! :D i just love his charcacter he makes me smile
forget Twilight he deserves happiness and a lead role as a protagonist at least once. I'm looking forward to your stories.
ForbiddenShadow0 chapter 38 . 9/9/2013
I loved this story. I began reading it a few months ago and I always kept my eyes open for your updates for it. I really would enjoy seeing the stories of what happens in Aman. Though, I don't know who she would be paired with. Certainly an interesting thought. I also greatly look forward to the prequel, about the Royal family of Mirkwood :) Thank you for such a fun and beautiful story.
-Shadow
brooklynn.meyer.9 chapter 38 . 9/9/2013
I think u should write about Briegel and Saelhir's adventures in Aman! And also I think that you should pair her with Saelhir! What can I say, I like stories with adventure and romance! And maybe you should start with Briegel and Saelhir as children and then work ur way up, since they're both cute characters.
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »