Reviews for A Demons Hunger
usaginekohime chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
The awesome summary compelled me to read this story even though it's been many years since an update. I'm not very glad I did. :( It'll never be completed...
nwspor chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
his a cannibal
kyuubi27 chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
i really like this i am so suprised about the no# of reviews of this story i rekend this is a very well thought out story with quite a lot of potential. now that i have read this i will read your other fan fic because you have quite the talent i look forward to your next chapter hopefully you have not given up.
Jeefus chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
Wow, great chapter. That was much better. You are improving. I really like the back story and the bloodline you have giving Naruto. I also really like the "inner reflection" at the end. I dunno why, but I just really loved that part. Some reason that makes me think that Naruto is going to eventually find the peace and acceptance, if that is the word, he has been wanting. I do hope you go in that direction instead of Naruto destroying the village. Also, I wish I could have seen the inner thoughts of that Anbu during the scene with Sandaime. Some reason I couldn't stop laughing at what he was thinking, unless of course it was a sympathizer such as Kakashi.

Great job. I really like what you did!
Jeefus chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Negatives: 1) The clothes were very cliche. I can't stand it when people try to make Naruto more badass by giving him longer hair and "cool" clothing. Over rated, and never done right. 2) Chapters not long enough. 3) Naurto should have been meaner, verbally at least, since your going for the badass routine, such as adding more "I'm leaving when I can and if you try to stop me, I don't have to be concious to rip my seal in two" sort of stuff...but more vicious, not necessiarly with lots of vulgarity.

Positives: 1) The story has massive potential. I like what you have done so far in terms of the plot. I hope Naruto is actually quite freakishly strong. I hope there's not a point where Naruto has to prove he's more angry-at-the-world then Sasuke. That's over done too. However, seeing Naruto beat the crap out of some jounins, not neccessairly with any finesse, and have the jounins we are use to seeing, with trouble, break up the fight, would be a good way to showcase Naruto's badassness.

Great job over all. Congrats to J-Bones.

Give us a lot more substance if updates will be slow.
necroneox3d chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
As usual your stories are great with some real thought behind them. But as per my normal critique i only have to say it's too short. it needs more of a build up to the climax of each chapter, then you will be perfect!
evil genus chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Interesting. I am curious where this will go. Definetly not a happy go lucky Naruto, and I am curious as to what other abilities he has. Does he sense lies becuase of the bloodline, or has he just gotten really good at reading people? Will you have flashbacks to the time between CH2 and Ch3? So many questions...Ah, Well guess I gotta wait to see what happens next...