Reviews for Shuffing Destiny's Cards
sneakytoaster chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
I dont think I have ever cried so much reading fanfiction...
Scribbles111 chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
not to self: do not listen to sad song whilst reading this story!

omg poor poor merlin but good good story! i love it!

from scribbles1
blueeyesmilby chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
WOW! Just read this from start to finish. It was difficult to read with tears popping out of my eyes every few seconds, very nicely done!
daily-chan chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
so sad, so heartbreaking this story is. you wrote a masterpiece, even if it made me cry so badly.

the part after merlin died is one of the most beautiful pieces i've read in a long time.

i can imagine arthur doing all that for merlin because its uthur comes over as a possibility, he's into his character even if he behaves unlike himself, for your child you'd do anything.

fantastic work.
Anna chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
God! You broke my heart, you have no right! I'm crying now... "Arthur realized he loved his silly, clumsy, wonderful friend. So much.

And it hurt."

That was beautiful. Thank you for this story, keep up the good work!
gassada chapter 6 . 11/13/2009
I cried through the whole story. its really great. but shouldnt Merlin take the barque to return to Avalon in death?
Silly-Odd-Sock chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
It was wounderful, I can't stop crying!
Emrys1411 chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
So sad! I felt like crying(mabye I did...).

Greatly written and you portrayed the emotion really well,

Well done!
Wileret chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
Well, at least he kept on living and became the king that Merlin always wanted him to be.

It was sad that Merlin's mother wasn't at the pyre, the poor woman had to known about his dead only son too late.
Pendragon.P a s s i o n chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
Im not sure if Ive reviewed before or not but I just want u to know that Ive been reading it since the beginning..totally lov it!

I think u said the point of this was to make ppl feel...trust me u did!

I cried...

seriously-totally-undeniably-positively-absolutely lov it!

.com
BonGarland chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
It was a sad little journey indeed...but simply unbelievably written. So sad, that's all there is to it :) I look forward to reading more from you!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
Here I am at the very end, hoping you've made it a happy ending. Some sort of miraculous ressurection.

Yes. Me sad. You killed Merlin! Again!

Kill Arthur next time, please?

Yes, this was really good. you do internal characterization well and setting description perfectly.

Keep writing!
MakotoJinx chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
I cried.
CrayonsPink chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
Oh my goodness. This story was FANTASTIC! I loved it! The last line made me smile-it was so sweet!
shongnom chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
waahh...its done now~ aw TT it was a good read though
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »