Reviews for Shuffing Destiny's Cards
jmor chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
I'm loving this story. I can't wait to read more.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Crap. Please don't kill Merlin, though it'd be one heck of a twist.

Keep writing!
Eco Lin chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Brilliant! Great suspense, I'm dying here waiting for an update.
unicorndiva chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Whoa. That was graphic! I was actually cringing when I read about Merlin's injuries. Wow. Impressive writing! Please, give us more soon!
aelisabeth chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Ohh. And I thought that first cliff-hanger of yours was tense. Just how tragic are you planning on making this; Merlin seems to be hurt quite badly.

I'm also curious as to how Arthur's going to react in upcoming chapters...whether or not he's going to be able to maintain the tenuous emotional distancint you gave him in the last lines. Was that just a momentary thing to get him out of public view, or are you going to pursue it in a chapter?
BonGarland chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
this is awesome! it's so well-written and invocative - I want to cry reading it :'( But that just proves how good it is! please update soon, it's amazing!
Moi chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I love Arthur angst! I'm waiting not-so-patiently to see what you've got in store for our two boys!
Wileret chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Wow, what a cliffhanger have you left there!

The story seems good in my opinion, so I would love to read another chapter :)

Arthur is under to much pressure, poor of him. But poor of Merlin too, he has to obey without a mormour. He has to calm down!
MegElemental chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Grumpy Arthur! And he definitely said Fillament... Is Merlin hurt badly? Great chapter, please update soon!

Meg
Archaeologist chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Looks great so far. I really liked how you showed how upset Arthur was.
talk-ape chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
!

dun dun dun
unicorndiva chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wonderful! I love it when Merlin is the victim. I am also pleased that you are writing again. I love your style and simply adore your works.

Although I must say that your summary made this look like it might be a one-shot. I hope that will not be the case. This story is going to be good simply because you are the author. :)

Please update soon.
daisymall13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
wow great so far! more!
Revriley chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
(Glares at screen)

Must...have...more...

UPDATE!
schnabeldame chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
you got me intrigued and therefore hooked... more please!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »