Reviews for Shuffing Destiny's Cards
CrayonsPink chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
You definetley made me feel! I was crying through most of this. This is a FANTASTIC story! I really like it! I can't wait to see what happens next. Poor everyone, though. Why'd you have to kill Merlin?
Wileret chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
It’s so sad. Really, Arthur’s despair is too strong. Is like the world has broken down with Merlin’s death. He was his best friend! And know, he is there, lying in his arms lifeless. No more goofy smiles, no more jokes. No more… Merlin.
Mriswith66 chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
I felt. Still do.
nimi1611 chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
just before i read this i put eye liner on and now its runing down my face and i can't bring myself to regret reading this story. its so sad and beautiful at the same time. i look forward to more.
MegElemental chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
I've gone all teary, because I'm a marshmallow. Brilliant chapter, it really made me feel what Arthur was experiencing. And Merlin can't be dead! No! UPdate soon1 Will the dragon help?

Meg
archeress of silverbow chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
SAD

What will happen now
MagicByMerlin chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
I don't even know how to begin. I am too blown away. He's dead. DEAD. Merlin is dead. Umm. I don't know what to do...this seemed so real...too well written to be a story...must be real...has to be...but no, it can't be...but he's dead...DEAD...um...so confused...what's going to happen...what is Arthur going to do...why did Merlin have to be that adorable idiot that he is and die for him...stupid...stupid...so stupid...

There's is only one thing I do know, however, and that is I NEED AN UPDATE. Now. Nownownownownow. NOW!

Now.

MBM
Anya chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
You definitely made me feel. I think I almost cried when Arthur begged Gaius not to take him. And I NEVER cry at anything (even those really sad movies). AMAZING job! I was hoping Merlin wouldn't die, like his magic would heal him or something. But OH MAN, this chapter! Wow. That is all I can say. Update soon!
schnabeldame chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
goal achieved.
unicorndiva chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Merlin actually died! Oh my! I was nearly in tears as I read this chapter! Definitely wondering what will happen now. Please update soon.
BonGarland chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
it's just so amazingly written! I'm so on edge waiting for more!
Sioux99 chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
Hi

Enjoying the story very much, however, just one tiny point, the tincture of poppy is not rare in England and it has been collected and used for many centuries. Still is in some places.

Sioux
schnabeldame chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
More please ;)

can't wait for the next installment...
stundenglas chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
I feel like crying. Merlin doesn't deserve this. And neither does Arthur. But nonetheless, extremely good written. I hope, there will be an unlikely chance. For both of them.
MegElemental chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
Ok, so Merlin's got the poppy stuff, but what about the woman in the breech birth? Will she get it too? Great chapter, and I hope Merlin lives!

Keep updating,