Reviews for Shuffing Destiny's Cards
Akayuki Novak chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Enjoyed it? ...I don't think I've cried so much over someone that doesn't exist before. Tore me to shreds.
Splendiferous chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
This was so beautiful and completely heartbreaking. I sobbed. Oh my gosh, I'm still sobbing. I'm so upset right now. And completely in love with this story.
CrystalBud chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
crying so much right now, that was beautifully sad
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Unbelieveable beautiful.
Meega-Nala-Kweesta chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
Well, I wasn't looking for my heart to be BROKEN TODAY!...but as it is, I just want to say that this was beautifully written, and I'm glad that Uther played his role as father, rather than king...I like Uther bashing as much as anyone, but sometimes it just works better when he is nice.

I truly did enjoy reading this, even though it did make me cry for poor Arthur and Merlin, keep up the good work :)
Sorry-I-Wasn't-Listening chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
This story was so well written. I was literally sobbing by the end of it, holy crap. Bravo!
DecloLove chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
Oh, this really was a good fic. So angsty, I loved it! Great job!
Sir Dollophead chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
this gave me so many feels ;A; I cried basically throughout the whole thing ohmycroft ahh this is my favorite Merlin fic ever !
aRangersHorseLovesApples chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Oh my gosh. U made me cry. Wonderful. Amazing. Heartbreaking.
CloverCanada chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
You made me cry. Several times. I loved it though
oma13 chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Just found this and hated it. Good writing but I don't read death fics. I wished you had labeled it as such, then I wouldn't have started reading it...as Merlin died...I left the story. I thought for sure Kilgharra would heal him or something and it would be a reveal. Sorry, excellent writing but much too sad for me...and what does that do for their destiny?
eilonwy77 chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
I'm crying, so I guess you've succeeded in your goal to make the reader feel. :-(
Kangarooney chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
That last line... GAH.

I love you darling, you made Arthur and Uther's relationship blossom. That was beautiful.

-Kangarooney-
Kangarooney chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
You killed me. No. You killed Merlin; you killed Arthur; you killed Gaius; you killed everyone. Damn it! You even killed Uther. You broke their hearts, you brought back memories of the Queen's death.

You're fragging brilliant.

I've read so many death!fics where Merlin dies and Arthur cries, and Gaius quits, and Gwen yells, and so on and so forth. But never before have I seen UTHER-fragging-Pendragon respond to his son's grief with compassion, love, and understanding. Here you have what could have any other 'Merlin is dead, we can't possibly go on' fic, BUT YOU CHANGED THAT by adding in the ONE element that no one ever thought of before: Uther.

You are BRILLIANT.

And so, because Uther was shown to be a human being like all the rest of us, you broke my heart, unlike all the other - excluding the first few - death!fics I've read. And if you didn't cry while writing this... well Uther's human, but YOU'RE not.

I believe you accomplished what you set out to achieve.

-Kangarooney-
fariedragon chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
I cried though out the story especially when Arthur took care of Merlin's body. I held on to my comments with hope that Merlin survived but alas my hope was diminished and faded into nothing. I love your writing style with this as it is not out of character for Arthur or Merlin. Thank you.
232 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »