Reviews for Shuffing Destiny's Cards
Eyl chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
Even the second time reading this it still breaks my heart
Guest chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
Wow. Just, wow. You brought me to tears in the first two chapters. The best thing about this though is that this fic doesn't have to be taken as Merthur. It can be taken just as easily as brotherly love I believe, and well done for that. I have only run across a few authors who could pull that off
Lilly chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
I just thought I'd let you know that you forgot the "L" in "shuffling" In the title
Akayuki Novak chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Enjoyed it? ...I don't think I've cried so much over someone that doesn't exist before. Tore me to shreds.
Splendiferous chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
This was so beautiful and completely heartbreaking. I sobbed. Oh my gosh, I'm still sobbing. I'm so upset right now. And completely in love with this story.
CrystalBud chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
crying so much right now, that was beautifully sad
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Unbelieveable beautiful.
Meega-Nala-Kweesta chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
Well, I wasn't looking for my heart to be BROKEN TODAY!...but as it is, I just want to say that this was beautifully written, and I'm glad that Uther played his role as father, rather than king...I like Uther bashing as much as anyone, but sometimes it just works better when he is nice.

I truly did enjoy reading this, even though it did make me cry for poor Arthur and Merlin, keep up the good work :)
Sorry-I-Wasn't-Listening chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
This story was so well written. I was literally sobbing by the end of it, holy crap. Bravo!
DecloLove chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
Oh, this really was a good fic. So angsty, I loved it! Great job!
Sir Dollophead chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
this gave me so many feels ;A; I cried basically throughout the whole thing ohmycroft ahh this is my favorite Merlin fic ever !
aRangersHorseLovesApples chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Oh my gosh. U made me cry. Wonderful. Amazing. Heartbreaking.
CloverCanada chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
You made me cry. Several times. I loved it though
oma13 chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Just found this and hated it. Good writing but I don't read death fics. I wished you had labeled it as such, then I wouldn't have started reading it...as Merlin died...I left the story. I thought for sure Kilgharra would heal him or something and it would be a reveal. Sorry, excellent writing but much too sad for me...and what does that do for their destiny?
eilonwy77 chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
I'm crying, so I guess you've succeeded in your goal to make the reader feel. :-(
235 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »