Reviews for Shuffing Destiny's Cards
Cheers chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Goddamnit I cried. Bravo, author.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
Just read this for the second time. The first was ages ago. Still brilliant, and still makes me cry.
Lovely-chan chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
Your stories always make me cry like an idiot. I guess that is why I love them since I am too a fan of angst. I also like funny and happy endings thou. Lol this was very beautiful and well written.
Darkened.Weakness chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Ah. Why does it hurt so much? It was so good and so painful and ahh.

Fantastic. And now I'm just going to go cry for a few hours.
Time Lady Evangeline chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
I love you, and hate you. I read this at school today and just UGH my friends were going crazy at how I shushed them and kept reading. They tried to take my tablet from me multiple times. I just... WOW. I started it in Spanish class, not even checking to see what it was about (I was going through the Limp!Merlin community) and gasped several times. IT'S ALWAYS SO MUCH HARD TO HANDLE WHEN YOU CAN'T FANGIRL OUT LOUD. But seriously, great writing, great ideas, great pain, great everything. IT HURTS SO MUCH. Thank you, my friend, for a wonderfully painful experience.
ciara chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO MERLIN i loved the ending btw
ciara chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
This is just a dream i am crying thanks alot
ciara chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
I am desprately holdig back the tears please merlin dont die
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
This Is amazingly depressing. You made me feel what they were feeling and I was so afraid and sad for all of them.
gr-ace chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Oh god. Oh GOD. This did things to me. I read it last night and I'm still not over it. The way you set it up... everything about the moments after the trampling - the blood, the choking, the sightless stare, the twitching, the convulsions, the panic, the way Arthur holds him but doesn't know what to do and is *so* lost... the fear and confusion, Arthur losing control in the stables, the way he turns hopeful at the sight of Merlin moving but is crushed when he realizes the truth... the mourning process, Arthur having to come to terms with reality, the parallel to Uther's loss when Ygraine died... GOD, Uther caring and lowering himself over a servant because of his son's grief... the lingering pain in his hand when he holds his sword to remind him, because Arthur is a knight and his sword is a vital part of who he is and what he represents and now it's connected with Merlin and what happened and the lessons he learned and god the symbolism just kills me... basically just EVERYTHING about this is perfect and lovely in a morbid and sad way and I'm in love with it.
JoHnLoCkHoNk chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
THE ENDING WAS SO WONDERFUL! A perfect way to end a fanfiction, I'm even crying it was so good! Your writing really is very inspiring and that you would make a fanfiction like this makes me really happy for some reason! I would really like to be your friend because I really love you! -
JoHnLoCkHoNk chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
I love how you compared Ygraines death to merlins :) It is all wonderful! A great chapter! very well thought out! I really love you! X3
JoHnLoCkHoNk chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
even thought it's so sad I couldn't help but laugh when Arthur said "Might i bring Merlins body to my chambers?" I really love our writing It is all I ever wanted in a fanfiction, it's so awesome! So amazing! I really love you!
JoHnLoCkHoNk chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
D: omg! YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING WRITER ON THIS SITE! OMG! You have no idea! seriously! This is the most amazing fanfiction I've EVER read! EVER! omg! SO COOL!
JoHnLoCkHoNk chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Oh wow...
I wasn't even that bad when my dad died... o.o I didn't even cry until the funeral... damn... e.e poor Arthur, I love how you wrote this BTW, love it!
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »