Reviews for Why now?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
it was sweet
evafan24 chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
Aw, this was a really cute story. Short, yet sweet and it followed along with the storyline. I think Tenten and Kankuro make a good pairing in this one. .
koolkat42o chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
u should post this story on deviantart .com id love it if u did another lanluten its one of my fave naruto culpes plz keep writing! _
Episcopal Percussionist chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
A decent first chapter. Good job capturing Kankuro's personality.

Anyways, I shall read on.
Princess Dystopia chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
Oh my gosh! I love it so much! This is the best KankuroxTenTen story I think I've ever read.

The ending almost made me cry, which would've been bad because I'm in school at the moment and I wouldn't want to look like a crybaby.

Great job!

Oh, and I think you should make a sequal to this. That would please me.
Sourpatch-Devil chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
Great ending!
Tabitha Jane chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
The story was good, but the last chapter didn't go to well withthe rest of the story but I think it would have been worse as a one shot. It was a great ending and I hope to read more from you.
silverfire113 chapter 10 . 11/29/2009
One of the best Kankuro/Tenten fanfics I have ever read.

I loved reading it, especially after not being able to find a good kankuten story to read in a while.

This one happens to be exceptional! Very cute and the characters are so in-character! You also combined it with the actual storyline very well, which is always a plus.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. :)
Tammy chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
I loved these last two chapters, and I'm glad they're back together. They'll have a child soon too. I can just imagine them as parents.

I really like how you wrote Temari in these two chapters also. So many fanfic writers overdo her protectiveness of Gaara and forget how close she is to her other brother. It was nice to see her worried about Kankuro and standing up for him.
Will This Night-Drag-On chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
My bad, didn't know it would end on 9th chapter. So yeah, sorry about that.
Tammy chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
She admitted to Kankuro that she loved him. That was great. But what will happen when they meet again? I can't wait for the next part.
Will This Night-Drag-On chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
Aw...so sweet...but...ARCEUS NMADED YOU KANKURO! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!...Great story, please continue.
Tammy chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
I feel sorry for them both. When will their next meeting be? When Sasuke leaves maybe? Will TenTen take Kiba's place? She remebered Kankuro trying to warn her, so does she still wonder if he might have cared about her? Or does she think that was part of the plan? Will they be able to get past this? And if they do, how will their relationship work with both of them living in different villages? I can't wait for the next chapter.
Tammy chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
I wonder who will find her. Will the invasion be over and Kankuro back at the Sand Village by the time she's rescued? How will she react to all of that?
Tammy chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
Wow, she's really mad. I can only imagine how angry she'll be when she finds out about the invasion. Will she ever forgive him? And will they see each other again before the invasion fails and Kankuro returns to the Sand Village? I can't wait for the next part.