Reviews for English Rose
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
nice start
Yllit chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Hi,

I'm a lurker that just signed up for an account just so I could review your story. I love this. The fem slash is great and your OC are fantastic. Has the story been abandoned? So sad if it has been.

Thanks for the 6 chapters of hotness.

Yllit
Salanna chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Hi,

just re-read the whole story and it's quite fascinating. Normally I'm not so much into Femme slash and/or Domme/Mistress stories, but Laura is such a captivating character I'm more than willing to give this a try. I also find Bosie very interesting, hopefully we will see more of him as well.
RosaBella75 chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
Well this luscious work has my simmer setting at a full boil!

Laura, Edward and Rose with Bosie is beyond win! Delicious and delightful!

Thanks for writing!
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Hgnn! I'd heard this was good and it's certainly living up to expectations so far!

Thanks for writing!
Miss Izi chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
That was another good chapter! But now I am a little sad as I will have to wait for the next chapter (
Miss Izi chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
That was um… wow! I love this story so far )
Miss Izi chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
That was very hot love you sub Edward and Lady Laura is an awesome character ) Thank you for an awesome chapter!
Miss Izi chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Awesome chapter ) Thank you!
Miss Izi chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
O very cool start. I think I am might be hocked I really want to know what will happen luckily for me I do not have to wait for the next chapter. On to chapter 2 )
TwiMandy chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Great story. Thank you.
showgirl72 chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
god I want a pint of Bomber now! enjoyed this chapter, very funny, liked having Laura's pov although I struggled a bit with so many povs in one chapter..probably just me. Hoping the visit with Veronica doesn't take too long as I'm so looking forward to the next playtime.
Mori8512 chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
I loved this chapter. Bosie is a riot. I can't want to see more of him. I would love to have a friend like that.

And Laura $ Rose, you could just feel their fire. This is gonna be a very interesting story.

Awesome job. I can't wait to read more. :)
sessahhh chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
Great chapter. I wasn't a huge fan of all the POVs switching so often and Bosie's inner voice is a bit odd but the characters are interesting overall. I like how Bosie and Edward matched without knowing it [giggle]. I really liked how both Laura and Rose have such varied personalities -BDSM as well as star wars... heheheh.
marauder-fangirl chapter 6 . 1/1/2010