Reviews for An interesting year
Yumi Edogawa chapter 9 . 2/15
This was a good story, I enjoyed reading it. One term I hadn't heard before is Annue... is this another term for brother like Aniki and Onii-san/Nii-san or is there a specific meaning like Hahaue meaning "honorable mother?"
azaora chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
i like the story. i thought kurama had 9 tails though?
Seastormjt chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
A couple of things that ticked me off...

Apostrophe use; boys, not boy's.

Homonyms:Raised, not razed. Razed is burning buildings to the ground :P

There were more issues, but these were the big categories.

Nice work!
Seastormjt chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
It's much better than a lot that I've read! Good job!

I believe it's Wronski Feint, not faint ;P

You also seem to have an issue with commas, but this is tons better than a lot I've read. Also, I always thought Kurama was 3000 years old, with four tails. Not sure, though.

Keep writing!
Aristania chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
Adorable, hilarious AND gruesome! A perfect balance if you ask me. I loved it dearly and was sorry to see it end!
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
Interesting story, mate.. It was a bit too fast though.. But it was still great none the less.. you should work n your type-o's too...
kaley the vampire lover chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
i love this story!
My Solitude chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
Interesting story.
BlueKitsuneFox chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
Wow. This was pretty well written. But I have a request. You don't have to fulfill it. All I ask is if you could make it longer. Heh for all i know you might not be coming on anymore. But I really liked this story. Was surprised about the whole Alpha and beta thing. Especially kurama being beta. I adjusted to it quickly. But yes i liked the Kurama and Yomi match up. And i like the fact hiei is their adoptive son now. But i also like these pairongs for Kurama. KuramaxKuronue or KuramaxHiei. The Typical pairings. And I'm glad Karasu is dead for good now. ... Or is he? Good story none the less and keep up the good work.
Hinamori-nee-chan chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
wait a second, where's kuwabara in all this?
barryc10 chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
Nice story, though you have an error in the epilogue. You have side note markers, but no side notes. I think you should fix that.
mishap chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
I am glad to see this story finished. I did on the whole enjoy your story and it was very good.

I do have a small pet peeve that applies to not only your story, but others. You need to be more careful with your proofreading, there are quite a few misspelled words and awkward phrasing prevalent throughout the story. If it helps I find that if I read it aloud and it doesn't sound right it probably should be rewritten. This is especially true for dialogue. A beta reader would probably also be a good thing too.

I hope you continue to write and I would like to see more from you in the future. Keep up the good work.
KaL KeY chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
I loved the epilogue...but I do have one BIG issue with it...well two actually. NO HIEI! What gives! And this cant be the end! I want to read more! T-T

well...anyway. Great story! Keep up the good work!
Anime Princess chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
An interesting year no doubt!

I LOVE it!

I would have LOVED to see Master Genkai get to punish Malfoy! Just imagine him having to stand on his finger above a pick like she had Yusuke do! LOL

And 7? No wonder he's so short! LOL
naru894 chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
seven and a half?

i knew he was small but not that small!

Kawaiii chapter!(specially the infermary(?) part XD)

Arigatou gozaimasu!