Reviews for Lie to Me
melissasjack1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
utter perfection
It's Just Apple Pie chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
AMAZING 3. Perfect just the way it is. BLUNT, like the famous Dr. Temperance Brennan, or BONES, as Booth calls her. I love the way this was written, very straight to the point, believable. And kind of contradicting, because what your writing is just so TRUE.

Anyway, thank you. :)
HotWhitford chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This kind of writing makes me sad, because Brennan tries, but people confuses her.

I think that, if Booth haven't said anything about that line of his, Brennan would have made a move on him.

But, for me, it is his line, so in her mind, he is the one that have to erase it.

You wrote it very well. :)
mumrulz chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
They may like to think that they are always honest... have no secrets, honest with each other...but they are not...not even with themselves.

Whether it be mult-chapters, drabbles or anything in between...you always manage to convey so much, always do it justice. :-):-):-)
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
AMAZING...

JENNIFER
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Hi there,

Bones don't lie but people do...I liked that from Bones' pov...Looking forward to these throughout season 5...

Ger
acciosilverdoe chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I loved it. Especially how you linked in parts of book/Booth's coma dream and what happened after (like "baby"). Great job.
grc73 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Amazing to see how something so short can actually convey so much. The sign of great writing. Well done. :-)
bonesparticulat chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Unlike a lot of short fics, this one is good, very good. Succinct but eloquent. Thank you.
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Love it! Great little one shot. I love the simplicity of it, and how it captures their relationship perfectly.
Aly chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I LOVE all of your writing (:

It has a kind of quietness about it that's really moving. Thank you for brightening my Wednesday!
amber chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
i love it! im going to read your other stories now too ;)
DaLiza chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Beautiful and well written as always. Nice job!
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
:D This is wonderful. I normally don't like the reflective pieces that much, but from you I just adore it. Keep up the good work!