Reviews for Uncanny XMen: Evolution
TheMetalGearZero chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Finally got the chance to read your chapter. To sum it up in one chapter: Flawed, but great, fantastic work and effort. Firstly, I think it was a smart idea to introduce the character of Spider-Man into your Evolutionized universe through your X-Men fic instead of straight up introducing him in his own tie in. And I like how you incorporated the two together in this chapter.

The chapter could get confusing, a bit bumpy, some paragraphs just weren't well spaced, but its still a great chapter. Loved how you write Peter. It's a really great depiction. You combined the best elements of each Peter Parker from each interpretation and you wrote him well.
I didn't like how Peter cursed too much. Not because I'm not okay with reading swearing - but it's out of character. Same with Flash. He's a bully, he's mean, but I couldn't see him as the type to carry pot.

And this really helped me out, because I'm considering writing a Spider-Man/X-Men Evolution crossover/team up, but I wasn't very sure on how to incorporate X-Men into the mix but still keep it as a Spider-Man story, so this fanfic chapter was really inspiring - and so gave me an idea of how to write it out. But, I'm not here to self plug...

Great chapter, your writing has improved vastly now, the plot wasn't as strong as your plots are nowadays, but part of being a writer is making mistakes and learning from them, and you have. Very nice read. 8/10.
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 44 . 10/14/2013
It would be great if something happens like all the anti-mutant factions joining together against all mutants and other genetic deviants with superpowers
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 42 . 10/14/2013
Plus something worse should happen to Duncan and those antimutant bigots. How about them getting locked up in a prison full of superhuman non-mutant psychotic supervillains who if not for lacking the x-gene would be really what their anti-mutant slogan would be against.
Killmenowman chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
so the President like Spider-Man ?
Key and Lock chapter 44 . 5/29/2013
Yes, the new students have arrived! I loved all of the characters, and seeing them interact for the first time was great. It was equal parts awesome and hilarious, I can't wait to see how they grow and bond as a team. It was also a great idea having the main team disappear since it let's the other characters have a chance to shine. I can't wait to see how everyone adapts to their teammates disappearance. Good luck on the next chapter.
Key and Lock chapter 43 . 11/29/2012
I loved this chapter. It was great to see the end of the HYDRA chasing X-23 part, but it still showed that they are a threat, maybe in the Avengers story? I also loved seeing a bit more Fury's past, and I really liked the idea of him and Viper taking each other's eyes it gave them a good reason to hate each other, and from what you described I can't wait to see Fury's backstory explained in more detail. Having X-23 not kill Viper was also nice, since it showed just how much she's changed since joining the X-Men. As for the next chapter, it's hard to say which would be better, on one hand I would like to see the OCs, but on the other hand faster updates are never a bad thing. I can't wait to see what you decide to use.
d chapter 43 . 11/28/2012
nice chapter and thanks for updating
My-Feral-Heart chapter 42 . 8/1/2012
I really like the story...hope that you continue...and thanks for including my favorite british twins!
Key and Lock chapter 42 . 6/22/2012
Yes! It's finally here. I loved this chapter, it showed some great characters like the Lizard and Spidey, the action scenes were also spread out, focusing on the Morlock's fight, the fight with Arcangel, and the Reaver's fight without feeling like one was getting all of the attention. You even managed to humanize Duncan, that really surprised me, but it was very well done. I can't wait to see what happens next, update soon.
A-Rog chapter 42 . 6/21/2012
Welcome back! I'd say that overall this was a successful adaptation of the Morlock Massacre and it was cool that you brought other superheroes into it. I'm sorry for the short review but I am off to work; either way, I really enjoy this fic and am glad that you are back.
Key and Lock chapter 41 . 2/8/2012
Haha, Scott truely is amazing. He start a fire on the stove without even touching it! Duncan just can't stay out of trouble can he? He should be glad that it was Angel who stopped him, if it was Moon Knight he'd probably be dead. I can't wait to see what Arcangel does to the Reavers and how the X Men will stop them when they're short handed. Can't wait to see more, update soon.
A-Rog chapter 41 . 2/6/2012
This was a really in-depth chapter and the Morlock Massacre is one of my favorite story-arcs because it allows for so much to happen. I am really excited for what you are going to do in the next chapter with Archangel and the X-Men in the city. Hope you update soon!
BookMac chapter 40 . 12/7/2011
"Its official, I'm stuck inside Wade's imagination." Classic

so I'd take it that you will be doing Blade then?(Down with Twilight) and will you be pairing Psylocke and Angel?
BookMac chapter 39 . 11/25/2011
i found this before you did your mass editing and i LOVED it. i found it during school so i had to remember write down the name of this.
the lone wolfos chapter 39 . 10/23/2011
holy shit my mind it's been blown away
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »