Reviews for Something More
middlekertz chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Hi. I love your shit. Kthnxbai.
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Romantic, but still believable:D Loved it!

"I'm a genius, remember?" Ha ha, that is SO Artemis.

-Rosy
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
you guys crossed over a LONG time ago. at the end of tec, to be exact.

cheers,

brittney
xybolic chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Really sweet. I can't think of anything else to say. It's brilliant.:D
Life as the Moon chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Apart from some minor grammar errors, I loved this! They were both soo in character and the dialogue was great. Good job :D
Tizronell chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I love how you capture both of the characters,defenetly want to see more of your work with these two :)
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
'wiggles' O... I like this. They were both so perfect! Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay!

I do enjoy Artemis. He loves to trap people with their own words.

Very, very well done!

-Eve
TheBadsun chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
omg omg omg

fan girl moment lol!

awsome stry!
Indochine chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
That was great! And adorable! I found that cute that you made Artemis taking the step and beginning to tell Holly that he loves her!

Adorable! Great Job!
Maraudercat chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Aw. You've captured both character's voices perfectly. I love how much Artemis has grown up, and yet the manipulative genius still lurks beneath the surface. Really nice piece.
Thunderwulf chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Great story!

Soul mates... Good ending.
Michaylalove chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
this is so awesome please update soon
myfriendscallmecrazy chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
omg, that was such as cool story! i never even considered the possiblity that they could be soulmates. that is so cool! y'know, you could be going somewhere with this. in the next AF book, we could find out something that could surprise us, so what you wrote could make sense. excellent writing! keep at it! :)

~MFCMC
Liris chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Ok, dunno what The Only Weirdo is on about, but you're right, Holly is about 90. In AI, Colfer says she is 'over 80', so I'll go with you on that.

This is well written. Mostly IC, but I do agree with Demetra that it's kinda cliched. However, it's very well presented, adn some of the best stuff on this site is cliched, so don't worry about it too much. I really like this, and I'm going to ask you to please write more for this site. Not necessarily a continuation of this, but I think you have talent,and I'd like to read more of your stories.

Liris

x
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Written well, and...mm, mostly in character, but it's basically made of cliches and not much else.