Reviews for Haunted
Caroleg chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I really hope you do plan to continue although I noticed it was 4 years ago but I am still hoping
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
WHA? Oh, woman! You're so evil to end the story that way! lol And I take it that this story won't be continued since it's been so long.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Oh wow! This would be an amazing story to finish! So much to tell still :)
sanutaz chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
There is so much more to this chapter... plz plz continue
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Please please continue it's so promising!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
What an exciting set up. I love how the two of them are connected. Please continue this story. It says that it will be continued after the contest. I want to hear how Edward explains this to BElla without giving her the whole truth.
BreGurl23 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
hurry up with chapter 2 please
LoonyLucy chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Please contiune this story! I've read your others and they are fantastic. So please do us readers a favor and contuine this master piece!
kyra-maRia chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
WHHHY hasn't this been continued? It's going to haunt me now. :) I sincerely hope you haven't abandoned this one and I'll be looking forward to reading more!
Mitchi213 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow, nice beginning.

I like all that myterious stuff here.

Hope you'll continue the story.
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
wow that was great
44547 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
um so i found you through the ppss and ive been going through your stories and they are fantastic. i dont know what else to say other than to please continue with this one!
avidreader69 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
My mind is popping with all sorts of ideas of where this would go! I really thought we were going to see Edward with that tatoo.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
V. interesing... I'm guessing Charlie and Edward were both Mafia or intelligence assassins! And Charlie paid for bein' careless with his life - i.e. he let himself get tracked down..?
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
oh my go! Charlie was a conman of sorts? I can tell this will be amazing...do continue