Reviews for Paper Planes
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Nice drabble story you got going on there! The first chapter had me delightedly warm with butterflies. It was so fluffy! The second chapter was hot and sexy, while it was at the same time also quite angsty... and to me it's something quite realistic of him. Because like come on, 12-15 years is the prime age where the hormones start acting up... and I find it difficult to believe that Sasuke wouldn't be bothered by them even when he's so obsessed with his revenge. He's human, you know? Anyway. I liked this third one too. Not OOC for the both of them because I know they would, at any given moment, give their lives for Naruto (well, when they're all back together, that is. Not when Sasuke's half insane. :P)

I vote for confident, next. I would vote for hot, buuuut confident has my curiosity... lol.

Nice writing! I'll keep track of this. :)
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Either A or C please!...Nice chapter!
xtintin chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
that was so tragic yet sweet. (:

we need some happiness in this now.

B. Confident! then C. hot
anundecidedteen chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
B. Confident and then C. Hot please.
CallMeSweetie chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Anything! Just publish it!
Nimashi.Ukkimoto chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
This Was A Great Chapter And After Readig That I Think Depression Would Be Perfect. Sasuke Can Keep Being Reminded Of Sakura, Or Something Like That. Again, Great Chapter _
vampgirl09 chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
LOVED it! hot and angsty and just what i needed. lol. I have a weekend of death coming up so this made me happy. You definately captured the Lust, and i think you got some Loss in it too, being that sasuke cant obtain the one he wants. And seriously, if you have a plot bunny, chase it! - I dont think anything bad will ever come of that! lol
roxnroll chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
You did a really good job with this. I imagine that Sasuke would feel guilt for his actions because of the way he left her. I think you did a good job of portraying his guilt.

I really enjoyed it.

I look forward to the next one.

Rox
peachdrop chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
A continuation would be superb, thanks. :D

(and I think the story you're looking for is "And So They Met" by runwitskizzers.)
the.epiphony chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
I think you should definitely continue the oneshot thing. And I think the next one should be Confident! Confidence is such an amazing thing, it's great to read and write about.
haliz chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Hi! remember me? n.n

i would have choose loss as the next chapter but i can not complain i just like how you write...actually, i'm going to be honest... when i read the summary i think about reading it probably 3 times but then i saw it was one of your creations and that made me read it and i'm glad i did )...it is the way you use words. it is how you "print" emotions, you know, cuz there are tons of people who write about emotions but they put a lot of meaningles words to describe what the character might be feeling but you use movements explicit movements that say a lot more than just write feelings and i think that is the reason that makes me to be completely drown into your writing.

i hope all i said makes sense u.u

i will paciently ...(yeah righ!) wait for the next drabble n.n
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
I choose depression. I luv angst. Well, wow, this is the MOST original "lust" themed one-shot ever. Most of these in the lust category involve actual sex or just the fantasy, NEVER masterbating...I hope u impress and surprise me with ur next one again!
shockmyworld12 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
i say A
GoonieLove chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
LOVED IT!You should do loss next!
Paisley May chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Kwah! So kawaii! 3

Ehehe, I love reading stuff about how awkward and unemotional Sasuke is. It seems real, ne?

Very well-written. ]