Reviews for An Error in Concupiscence
cuteascherries chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
: ) : )
PurpleBrina17 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Well Well that was a hot little number right there!
hillybob chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Oh my god this needs extending that was HOT! Pleeeeaaassseeeee extend!
Qunine chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Cute :)

Qunine
Detochkina chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Bella is such a slut, I enjoyed it thoroughly. Great tongue-in-cheek piece!
shaz308 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
How could she have mistaken him. Thanks for the story. The heart sees what the eyes don't want toI guess.
readingisbliss chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Nice. Very nice. Love it.
HollBeth chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Ah. Cute, hot, sexy, funny. Nice work!
Cullen Crazy01 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Craving more of your writing I am now reading all of your O/Shots!

but I didn't really care unless he was planning on showing up in a loin cloth and a ball gag. Men like that were best kept half-naked and unable to speak.

Amen to that sister!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
That was another fun story. It was totally Bella's fault she didn't know who Edward was. He tried to let her know. And now she's glad it worked out the way it did.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
He shifted his weight from leg to the other, inadvertently moving inside me and I no longer cared what I should do. I just wanted him to start moving again.

"I hate you. Now get back to what you were doing."

I love that line! How on earth could she ever go back to Mike after this. No way!
green grasshopper chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
"Holy coitus interuptus, Zorro."

hahahahahaha that was awesome :D
Kitkatr chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awesome! I wish I could meet a masked man!
Northern Light1000 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Greatness!
justdazzled chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
How on earth did I miss this? I think I was on vacation when it posted, so it must have slipped through the email jumble when I came home. Makes me wonder what else I missed...

That was awesome! Of course we knew it was Edward behind the mask, but it was hilarious when Bella found out!

"Oh god, Mike. Don't stop."

"Mike?" he said, suddenly becoming still. "Who the hell is Mike?"

Now I'm going to go watch Zorro and imagine a different face behind Antonio Banderas' mask! Thanks for that!