Reviews for The Roar of Chains
mehrawree chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
No, I didn't find Ichigo out of character. I really liked how this chapter turned out. Keep up the good work. I'll be waiting for your next update, and I'll try not to cry seeing how long ago the last update was :(

Anyway, I really love your writing style, how detailed you are, and your way of keeping Ichigo and all the others true to their character. I also really loved how you described the nightmares and the way Orihime would react to them.

I enjoyed reading this far and I'm looking forward for more in the future.

Best wishes :)
mehrawree chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Ichigo, you're too slow!
mehrawree chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
So Hasu does have some feelings.
mehrawree chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Aw :/ when Ichigo realizes that it's him in his hollow state...
mehrawree chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Crap, I just realized I'm reading the sequel -_-
mehrawree chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
I also enjoy reading Orihime's nightmares.
mehrawree chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
You got me. I'm reading it all ._.
mehrawree chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Yeah, I really like it. The way you are dealing with Ichigo and Orihime is perfect.
mehrawree chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
I'd like to see a picture of Hasu :)
mehrawree chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I really love the detail. Very good. And yeah I was wondering about Orihime's dog and Shinkai Hasu. That's pretty cool though that you continue with your own ideas from previous stories :) Unless it's a sequel to Handprint in My Heart?
achika chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
yes...YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
achika chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
i was grinning all the time! uryuu is so caring while ichigo is jealous! ()
o . Sora . o chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
A very great story, I love it! :D

Best of wishes,

- PrincessOfTheSakura
Scarlet Wendy Luce chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
*crys* still on hold! *crys more* why so long?! *crys even more* NEXT CHAPTER IS WHEN? *crys even even more* I know you have some other things on so its when!? *goes in emo corner with a byakuya death stare to who enters my corner of emo,ichihime,renruki corner*
Ai chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
Oh my God. That last sentence just melted me away. I love your story so far and I totally hope you'll continue some day. I would be so sad if I'd never be able to read an ending. But, well, I read what you wrote on your profile and I'm aware that there are more important things out there than an ending to this great fanfiction. But I keep hoping until you add an "abandoned" to the story discription
Oh and by the way I don't think Ichigo was out of charater but I have to admit that I'm pretty biased in my melted state ;)