Reviews for Soliloquy
squirtbug158 chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
I can't imagine knowing I'd have to go on and on and on while everyone I loved went before me, and not knowing if I'd ever find peace. Very sad.
Samisim chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
I like your way of voicing Helen's inner thoughts. I look forward to more.
CelticDenefew chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
I do enjoy these episode add-ons. I do hope you'll keep doing them.

I enjoyed many of your SG1 stories, I hope you continue to write for Sanctuary. I'm sure it's a bit harder with less knowledge about the characters, but it should be so much fun to play with as well :)
melissaadams22 chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Hey there,

I agree with you about it being hard to get into Helen's head for this story but the episode overall was GREAT! This is wonderful, truly great and I loved it! Why I can't wait for the next episode/story this is a GREAT job, wonderful and you really are doing great with the series.

Melissa
sanctuaryFANATIC chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Wow! So far I'm really enjoying it. Very insightful!

Good job writing about Hero; wasn't my favorite episode :(

Keep up the great work!
Entropic Cascade chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Fantastic! Looking forward to more!
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Hey there,

Hope the numbering means we'll get an offering for End Of Nights Pt. 1 & 2 at some point. :-D I know I'm GREEDY!

Anyways this was WONDERFUL and you really managed to get into Helen's head and believe me that's not always easy.

Melissa
sammie77 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Beautiful - as usual! Glad to have you here w/ Sanctuary - still wish you'd write s/j too, though! lol! Good stuff!
samfan9 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
A most powerful piece of writing: intense, poignant, heart-wrenching. One could almost hear Helen's silent sob. Beautiful. Thank you for posting it.
JenniferJF chapter 1 . 10/28/2009