Reviews for Shattered Moon Part 7: Poisoned Fang
AnimeFreak8705 chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
Spunky! You're killing me with these half stories! Lol but I absolutely love your work! Please post the rest soon! _
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
Update please! :))
Nyu chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Oooh my goood this is just so...full of émotions, amazing ! Poor Takeo ! I wonder how they will find the counter agent for the poison...
Nyuu chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Oh my I was so happy when I saw that rhe shattered moon series were back! Thanks for reuploading those, it must be kinda annoying for you! But please do not give up: I noticed this série a short time before all your work was deleted...so I did not get the chance to read it :p
Forgive my english, It's not my maternal langage :)
Mina Kye chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
Suspense! Suspense! No No No! Angst Angst Angst is in there! I used half a box of tissues! D: Now I'm scared to even continue to the next part! I'm sure I'll cry some more! D: But good job with this one. :) It was really nice, although I cried my eyes out.
Caitriona695 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Byakuka is down? When did this happen?
I almost feel sorry for the fourth squad some days. Do you think they have a special code for all the times Byakuya and Renji end up there? A Code 66 for either of them, a Code 15 for Ichigo, Code 11 if Kenpachi comes in by himself and a 911 if he brings the rest of his squad?
FrostyFeline chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
three words. I. Love. this. fic...o wait thats four, meh

d-b two thumbs up!
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
I'm glad that they could breathe again, Really good to see them together again, Too cute! Love happy endings after the hell they go through.

Nice story! Really glad I read it!:D
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
Awwwwww! Byakuya really has changed, He let Takeo stay with them in the manor, Because he's family now, How sweet! Byakuya loves Renji SOOOOO Much it hurts!(But in a good way:)

Nice chapter!:)
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
Oh yeah! The battle in the inner world was soo well done It was really good to read!:) Senbonzakura calling Takeo a young wolf, Too cute!XD

Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 12 . 12/29/2010
What a relief! I'm glad Byakuya is going to be alright and Sebonzakura as well. Is Byakuya going to stay that way though? With the golden eyes? Not a bad look

Thanks for the reasureing chapter!XD
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
Oh No! Byakuya is still dying and Senbonzakura as well! What is taking so long to make the cure? This is just soooo sad...

nice but what a sad chapter...
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
Ugh! How fustrating if it's not one thing it's another, Oh this totally stinks! Byakuya almost had his freedom!:(

And now they found a recipe to the cure...I don't know if Urahara should trust the recipe though...

Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
Ahhh! Byakuya got captured again! What a pain! I love how Senbonzakura s going to help, The rest really do need him... Renji please hurry!

GReat chapter!:)
Genesis Beautiful Soul chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
Awwwww! Takeo and Renji, That's soo cute! I hope that they get close and nothing happens in the process of doing so... But they STILL need to find the cure! And that ass Raiden has to pay!