Reviews for Forsaken son
Reading it again... Still good
charm13insomnia chapter 34 . 2/19
cool fic
workslikeclockwork chapter 5 . 1/20
This is a great story so far, I love the plot and everything, the only thing is some of your idiomatic errors. I'm sure that your writing has greatly improved since you wrote this chapter, so I don't feel like I need to point anything out. I love your story, I do hope that you go somewhere further with your talent in the future.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/17/2013
I like this a lot! It was so sad in the beginning but glad there was a happy ending :):):)
harry-marraudeur28 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
musme chapter 34 . 7/10/2013
I love it
shugo tensai chapter 33 . 5/3/2013
I love your story it kept me at the edge of my seat. It was creative very lovely. I was hooked and I finished this at 1:00 am in the morning. That's a record. again great story
JulesJ7 chapter 28 . 4/14/2013
What about old voldey
domsijohn chapter 17 . 12/20/2012
no adrian hasn't been done a lot i have only found one with him
HexyMama chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
Poor Harry! Please save him!
kimikoashahara chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
There's a typo on this page it says " Oliver was only twenty about to turn twenty two in a few weeks". Is he 21 turning 22 or 20 turning 21 but other than that i luv this story soo much its going on my favorites XD! keep up the great work ps im gonna follow ur other stories as well XD
Vicki219 chapter 34 . 8/15/2012
Cool story!
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
*punches Lily* Whoops...sorry...my hand slipped..
LadyFreak chapter 33 . 7/3/2012
Very sweet story. Not used to reading Oliver/Harry but i love how you went about this. Your OC's are fantastic. I don't know why but i love the twin bwl stories. I especially liked this bc theres no Voldie! Yay! lol Great story! Thanks for sharing!
Redgrirl1212 chapter 34 . 6/14/2012
Nice story here is a prompt for you Harry raised by Greyback, Mate for Sirius or OC, Harry is brother to G/Bwl. James and Lily alive, Twin raised by Weasleys, parent want then back but Harry's Mate and "Father" refuse to give him up, Potter Twins abused and remember.