Reviews for Forsaken son
Tori chapter 17 . 10/25
And i hope is marcus flint
Green-Silver-Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 1/25
Oliver wood?, why is he a main character?
HoneyBear84 chapter 33 . 11/10/2018
loved it
bluebubblewater chapter 34 . 4/30/2018
Some major spelling errors and confusing bits but the outline of the story is good
Yuki Arisawa chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
This story has a strong foundation but it is littered with grammatical errors and perhaps misspelling as well. I would like to suggest a few things for you to improve your writing. Do try and get a beta to proofread your pieces. you might not realize the mistake you made while writing up the chapters but a beta would certainly can. Two heads are better than one, as they say. Keep up the good work, looking forward for more of your sorry.
Beth9891 chapter 34 . 11/6/2017
Interesting story!
WritingCrusader chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
I've read several of your stories and I wish to offer up some advice to improve: whether or not you get a beta you NEED to start finishing sentences when writing dialogue. "Will go don't mind" is not how an adult or teenager responds to a comment. "I will go, I don't mind" is a complete sentence. You should focus on this. You have good ideas but they are hindered by choppy writing.
hotcat chapter 34 . 7/11/2017
loved it
Qtsarahanne chapter 34 . 3/10/2017
Great story, thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/28/2017
A good story. I love the pairing.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 4 . 1/6/2017
Or maybe he just trusted James, they were lovers even if it was brief and both were cheating.
TwinTigerLover chapter 21 . 12/30/2016
Hello, so liking the story. Two points or rather one really, might need to go over for errors. For example olivers age, add I quote 'he was twenty, in two weeks he would be twenty two" and in the first chapter you used the number one to describe something (can't remember what) and in following chapter added another number. So year adding some of the spelling errors (see end of this chapter) I would just advice going your chapters

Anyway love the story
Tilue Akane chapter 14 . 12/5/2016
Is this how he meets Oliver? Or its it someone else?
Tilue Akane chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
Remus isn't even Harry's Highgate but HE'S giving him gifts. Sirius is Harry's godfather but HE hasn't been giving him ANY gifts nor has he even spoke to him, as far as I know!
Yvonne Park chapter 33 . 6/14/2016
Cute story! I enjoyed reading it! :)

-Yvonne