Reviews for Forsaken son
JulesJ7 chapter 28 . 4/14/2013
What about old voldey
domsijohn chapter 17 . 12/20/2012
no adrian hasn't been done a lot i have only found one with him
HexyMama chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
Poor Harry! Please save him!
kimikoashahara chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
There's a typo on this page it says " Oliver was only twenty about to turn twenty two in a few weeks". Is he 21 turning 22 or 20 turning 21 but other than that i luv this story soo much its going on my favorites XD! keep up the great work ps im gonna follow ur other stories as well XD
Vicki219 chapter 34 . 8/15/2012
Cool story!
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
*punches Lily* Whoops...sorry...my hand slipped..
LadyFreak chapter 33 . 7/3/2012
Very sweet story. Not used to reading Oliver/Harry but i love how you went about this. Your OC's are fantastic. I don't know why but i love the twin bwl stories. I especially liked this bc theres no Voldie! Yay! lol Great story! Thanks for sharing!
Redgrirl1212 chapter 34 . 6/14/2012
Nice story here is a prompt for you Harry raised by Greyback, Mate for Sirius or OC, Harry is brother to G/Bwl. James and Lily alive, Twin raised by Weasleys, parent want then back but Harry's Mate and "Father" refuse to give him up, Potter Twins abused and remember.
DyingInnocence chapter 14 . 6/11/2012
It's possible I missed something but when did the time jump happen?
jspgnh1234 chapter 21 . 4/21/2012
in the beginning of the ch.:

"it's o.k draco,will get you the help you need"harry told his brother "quick dad, we'r losing him"harry whispered to his father...LOL
SweetlyDesolated chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
"TOO BAD IT HADN'T YOU BETA WHORE, WOULD HAVE SAVED ME YOUR SHIT"

Please, get a hold of yourself. You're just making yourself seem like an immature brat.

~Deso
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 24 . 4/3/2012
you could probably split this into two complete stories. it would be better as a part I- harry's childhood, part II- high school and beyond. thanks for sharing!
DemeRain chapter 33 . 2/14/2012
This was a fun tale. I'm a sucker for angst and romance and this story had a lots of both. I also like the Harry/Oliver pairing. Thanks for sharing.
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I read through chapter 12, but I just couldn't go any farther. You have got to go back and edit. If you did, this story would be sooo amazing. But since you have so many run-ons, and grammar screw-ups, its like reading something an elementary school child would write. Go fix it, and you will have a masterpiece.
Shire Fey chapter 33 . 1/7/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I was a little surprised you didn't include more information or plot about voice magic but I can see than it wasn't really all that important in the long run to the over all story line. I think that at moments in the story when you had large time jumps it was almost hard to tell because if you don't mention how many years pass or age bump between chapters that would imply a time change. I hope that you don't mind my advice I know that some people can take it the wrong way because text doesn't relay the same emotional intent in words that speaking does. -Getting yelled at makes by an author makes you cautious.- It bares repeating that this was a very enjoyable stoy. Thank you for the read, now I'm off to read more from you.
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »