Reviews for Forsaken son
jspgnh1234 chapter 29 . 7/31/2011
"dear harry!

we would like to thank you for saving papa, and to tell you to stop monking orond and have kid's!

love you siblings."
AlbusxSeverusxox chapter 16 . 6/11/2011
This story isn't about the ups and downs of family life, this isn't about coming to terms with reality and this certainly isn't a take on pureblood culture. Instead, the entire premises of this story revolves around James being a completely out of character individual whose actions are so ridiculous that they're cringe-worthy.
Libraria chapter 24 . 3/31/2011
Ooohhh, I've been to the Forbidden City and the Great Wall. On the Wall, me and my 24 year old brother were the only ones able to make it to the top, and I'm 13 xD

It was really tiring, though.

I do love this fic
Pigglet chapter 34 . 3/30/2011
I STARTED READING THIS AND STOPPED, I LOVE IT AND WANT TO GIVE A CHALLENGE, I WILL EMAIL YOU WITH IT AND I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN WRITING IT.
raven2547 chapter 10 . 12/18/2010
i would like to inform you that 'is' is not the same as the word THIS
sub0chick chapter 33 . 12/17/2010
very sweet story, very nicely done. all the angsty bits were handled excellently, important without being depressing and the soft fuzzy moments left you feeling happy. great job, keep up the good work and hope you have a great holiday :)
SynescaKinetixy5593 chapter 33 . 10/27/2010
Oh. Remus appeared. Okay. But Severus is still missing...
SynescaKinetixy5593 chapter 32 . 10/27/2010
I just realized that Snape disappeared a while back despite you having Lucius refer to him as "brother" and Draco refer to him as "uncle". I would have thought he would be in this story as much as the Malfoys. Also, Remus disappeared a little while back as well... I love this story, but I wonder what has happened to them.
Heksie chapter 34 . 10/21/2010
nice happy ending!
fuuma82 chapter 34 . 8/15/2010
Such a beautiful and touching story. Thank you for sharing it with us :)
LouLou Marie Smith chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
This is good. One thing though. In the previous chapter, James said that Harry only had to give his husband two children. In this chapter, you said he had to give him three. I'm not sure which is the number you want to choose.
adenoide chapter 21 . 7/18/2010
Harry's life was not easy for him. The Malfoy did a good job.
SweetlyDesolated chapter 34 . 6/24/2010
This is cute :) I like the idea.

Though, if you have any time, here are a few suggestions:

Fix the spelling and grammar on the summary, title, and chapter titles. I know the summary almost threw me off the fic completely.

Read and edit the fic, for there are a few chapers where 'is' replaces 'it' and it's confusing to read.

Other than that, nice job, and congrats on an original plot.

Deso
Mickey chapter 34 . 6/21/2010
I loved the whole story from begging to end
Sunny Book Lover chapter 34 . 5/31/2010
Excellent story! Really liked the non traditional aspects of the BWL saga. :)
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »