Reviews for Forsaken son
DyingInnocence chapter 14 . 6/11/2012
It's possible I missed something but when did the time jump happen?
jspgnh1234 chapter 21 . 4/21/2012
in the beginning of the ch.:

"it's o.k draco,will get you the help you need"harry told his brother "quick dad, we'r losing him"harry whispered to his father...LOL
SweetlyDesolated chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
"TOO BAD IT HADN'T YOU BETA WHORE, WOULD HAVE SAVED ME YOUR SHIT"

Please, get a hold of yourself. You're just making yourself seem like an immature brat.

~Deso
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 24 . 4/3/2012
you could probably split this into two complete stories. it would be better as a part I- harry's childhood, part II- high school and beyond. thanks for sharing!
DemeRain chapter 33 . 2/14/2012
This was a fun tale. I'm a sucker for angst and romance and this story had a lots of both. I also like the Harry/Oliver pairing. Thanks for sharing.
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I read through chapter 12, but I just couldn't go any farther. You have got to go back and edit. If you did, this story would be sooo amazing. But since you have so many run-ons, and grammar screw-ups, its like reading something an elementary school child would write. Go fix it, and you will have a masterpiece.
Shire Fey chapter 33 . 1/7/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I was a little surprised you didn't include more information or plot about voice magic but I can see than it wasn't really all that important in the long run to the over all story line. I think that at moments in the story when you had large time jumps it was almost hard to tell because if you don't mention how many years pass or age bump between chapters that would imply a time change. I hope that you don't mind my advice I know that some people can take it the wrong way because text doesn't relay the same emotional intent in words that speaking does. -Getting yelled at makes by an author makes you cautious.- It bares repeating that this was a very enjoyable stoy. Thank you for the read, now I'm off to read more from you.
917brat chapter 34 . 11/29/2011
That was a seriously wonderful story one of the best ones I have read so far and I can't wait to see what you have planned next in any of your future stories...if you are planning on writting any more.
LivingRedRose chapter 33 . 10/20/2011
I love this story. You put so much emotion into your works that I love reading them. However as I have read almost all of them I do have one recommendation, try to get a beta reader. There are a lot of simple grammar and spelling errors within the story. Also there are a few times that things get confusing with how you structured a sentence. Overall though your stories evoke a lot of emotions within and I hope you keep writing. _
Random Reader OO1 chapter 34 . 10/8/2011
Hey, heres a challenge for you if you want, Its a cannon until the 6th book when harry finds out that Lilly and James have been alive his whole life. Sirius was rescued, and they are told that Harry was actaully the child of Severus and Lilly. Harry has defeated Voldy in the DoM, and now he must deal with being sold into marriage to either Lucius or one of the other snakes.

Hope thats enough of a challenge for you.

~Randomwriter001

aka

Sara

oh, and ps, all of your stories are awesome! you are definatly one of my fave writers!
goodguy4u282008 chapter 34 . 8/17/2011
that was an awesome story
MissiYoung chapter 34 . 8/16/2011
*hums to self* I hate James...*wanders off to find shotgun*

Thank for sharing this, this fic was amazing!
Evci chapter 34 . 8/11/2011
I love it ! Its a great story !
jspgnh1234 chapter 29 . 7/31/2011
"dear harry!

we would like to thank you for saving papa, and to tell you to stop monking orond and have kid's!

love you siblings."
AlbusxSeverusxox chapter 16 . 6/11/2011
This story isn't about the ups and downs of family life, this isn't about coming to terms with reality and this certainly isn't a take on pureblood culture. Instead, the entire premises of this story revolves around James being a completely out of character individual whose actions are so ridiculous that they're cringe-worthy.
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »