Reviews for Pallian the Charmer
Elf Maiden chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
awesome. u r really good at this. ive played majesty for a long time and never thought anyone could write a good story about it. keep up the good work! :)
Obsidian Productions chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
This story is pretty good, not too bad. I would like to see it updated.
Lord Carledo chapter 3 . 3/29/2002
The chapter was veddy good. As for Matanobu you're, kitty kitty kato, he shall befall death between Brittany's mega magic and by the power of thy sword Talon! In other words you got lucky and it won't happen again. Keep writin'! By the by, I've been practising my sword techniques! Bwahahaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!
conorp chapter 3 . 3/19/2002
Well, I must say it was interesting. What happened to the Roc anyway? Is it with Pallian or Gayle? I hope you get Chapter 4 up sooner than this.

Beaban!
SilverBolt chapter 2 . 2/2/2002
Beautiful! I love it! it's nice to see good writers these days, but don't bother to read my stories right now- they're pathetic for the sake of being writen a few years ago. I was starting to write a Majesty story, but I haven't finished it yet...Keep checking, I may decide to stop being lazy and actually post something!

~SilverBolt
Carledo chapter 2 . 2/2/2002
The next chapter is even better! It was full of action from the very beginning! The author does such a good job I shed a tear for the healers(:'(). I highly recommend this tale.
Carledo chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
This story kicks ASS! So we meet again Rat-tail, Bwuhahahaha!The author is me best pal but I'm not just sayin' this to be nice, that story kicks ass! You really out did yerself(I need to go to broadcasting again , don't I?) story could have had more description and the beginnig was just a little , tiny bit the rest of the story was action packed!Anyone else who is reading this review, don't worry, I hear Pallian will have a , the author does the story beautifully from Pallian's point of view and I urge others to read this moving story.
conorp chapter 2 . 1/21/2002
This is a good story. The part when Pallian was unconscious was a little weird, and the Healers' deaths were sad, too.