Reviews for Rules of Logic and Relationship
Yoyi-Yi chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
First of all: A F*CKING SEQUEL IS IN ORDER! You OUGHT TO MAKE ONE! It's imperative!

OMG! I would want to be there to see Rush having a geek-gasm too! xD So... Eli wants to make Rush make those sounds and faces... In that case, Eli is seme and Rush uke... Right? x3 I think Rush was so focused on the thing happening outside the ship to realise he inhaled Eli scent...? Or did he do it on purpose? Mm... I'm curious about it.

But, Eli, lad, this will be a difficult battle to win. xD Such a luck Young wants you to spy on him, eh? I mean... showers and such. ;) Hihihihi.

No, really this was cute! x3
Radon65 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Writing in this piece is good. I like how Rush noticed that Eli was screwing up pi.
QuartzRose chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I don't usually review stories, but I just had to say: Thank You Yes! I'm glad I'm not the only one out there who thinks Eli/Rush would be good. I'll probably not review again, but I'll be reading your stories. *Happy*
Kriss Abeyance chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
until I read this I couldn't see Rush and eli together. now I think they're my fav couple.
npetrenko chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Excellent story. Great job!
Cyrano's Ghost chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Aha! I have tracked down the origins if "geek-gasm"! :) yay. Great fic. I can just picture it happaning this way. And the "every 11th digit of pi" thig? Brilliant:)
Toast and Stitch chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I don't care if I already reviewed on lj. Here's another bit of love.

Hey, people of the fanfiction world, Meikou-sama can pen Dr. Rush like super crazy awesome good. I mean it. It's... absolutely to die for.

I LOVE YOU - I speak to dear author now - and I'm going to read the rest of your lovely updates as soon as I can, which should be soon.
Adri1577 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
A great chapter. I liked it.

Writing is fluent, easy to read.

Plot is easily imaginable, friendly and interesting. It's nice to see Eli and Rush interact both as a student and a teacher, but also as friends. They are different from the others and I like them becoming friends and trusting each other.

Well done!